Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natashamaria018 - previous profile  (Read 916 times)

Offline PilotMan

She used to have a profile before - I punted her a few times and she was in my "completed" hot list  :thumbsup:

The old profile is now deleted - I think she was "natasha" something before as well.

If someone can find any threads - I thought it was worth checking for a cross reference with new/old.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Bimmer29

Any one got any reviews of this girl? Looks pretty hot to me

Offline agcnospam

Yup she did her AW ID was 3871479 and the name was Sensual Nattasha or sthng like that.

She is part of the generally dodgy, but often stunning looking, cabal of Romanians along with Issa Belle (aka Gorgeous Almma), Evelynnn and a few others. I punted her in Camden about 6 months back, very good body, nice face, but mechanical and limited service. I've met most of them with varied results, the general feedback is negative though so buyer beware.

InstaPunt

She used to have a profile before - I punted her a few times and she was in my "completed" hot list  :thumbsup:

The old profile is now deleted - I think she was "natasha" something before as well.

If someone can find any threads - I thought it was worth checking for a cross reference with new/old.

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only