Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Removing The Condom  (Read 3830 times)

Offline Alanroy

I've had this in the back of my mind for a while, and had a discussion today which has cemented my need
to bring this to a larger audience...

When visiting a SP and you shoot your load and withdraw, they all do the same routine of getting a wipe and removing the condom for you and cleaning you up a little bit. Very nice. I assume they do this for all you guys and not just me. :lol:

I also assumed, up until today that it was just a kind of professional courtesy, thanks for visiting, I'll chuck the jonny in the bin for you. But today someone said they do this to save you having to touch the condom, as a hygiene thing?

Now that doesn't quite sit right with me, especially if I've just had my tongue buried down there, but can anyone shed some light on this?

Offline stevedave

Sounds a bit OTT to me?

I've had lasses remove it and not let me touch the condom and I've had lasses who lob some tissues at me and expect me to sort it.

Either way works for me, but I've never been told not to touch due to hygiene... a) obviously I'll wash my hands and b) does she have something to hide?!

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Don't believe everything you are told. Unless the person removing the condom tells you that is the reason anything else is guesswork / hearsay.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Some do; some don't. It doesn't bother me either way. My assumption is that they do it to ensure the mess is cleaned up properly and there isn't rogue spunk/pussy juice. (i.e.a hygiene thing). She probably said that to you since she doesn't trust blokes to do it properly. :lol:

Offline Alanroy

Don't believe everything you are told. Unless the person removing the condom tells you that is the reason anything else is guesswork / hearsay.

I don't, not quite that gullible (yet) but it seems so common that I imagined there must be a reason for it. I honestly can't think of any time the SP hasn't done that for me, even on the worst punts I've had.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2022, 09:08:54 pm by Alanroy »

Offline Alanroy

She probably said that to you since she doesn't trust blokes to do it properly. :lol:

I suppose I wouldn't want to trust mugs like me not to make a mess all over the carpet. "Whoops, sorry love." I have been told not to piss on the floor in the past, I guess I take some things for granted  :lol:

Offline Jayjay1

I feel its more for you to avoid touching the cum then you go back to touch her pussy with those fingers again.

Never thought of this until one SP asked me not to touch her pussy after i came and tired to get myself hard again through jerking myself off then fingering her.

Offline Alanroy

That could be the case for some, but 90% of my bookings are one pop and then GTFO, so no reason for me to be fingering her at all, after that point.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I don't, not quite that gullible (yet) but it seems so common that I imagined there must be a reason for it. I honestly can't think of any time the SP hasn't done that for me, even on the worst punts I've had.
It's all part of the customer service, they put it on for you and take it off for you, some hold it wile you withdraw in case it's left behind. Nothing at all to do with hygiene with the exception of what's mentioned above with bodily fluids.

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider
From my perspective as an SP  I do it for several reasons, its good customer service,  its polite, it gives the client a chance to get his breath back, makes you feel more pampered etc

But also because many of you guys don't use condoms at home and haven't done for years and therefore have little clue about how to take one off without spilling the contents, I remove them carefully and then tie in a knot to pun in the bin.

I’ve had guys grab the end and just pull them upwards, they twang as they come off and spray cum everywhere,  it's less than pleasant tbh, others pull them of and drop them on the floor without tying them and some kind of thrust them at you flicking cum at the same time  :(

This is why most of us do it for you  :cool:

Offline Whiteknight

I have always assumed the SP is better at putting the condom on correctly and us punters don't damage it with dry hands and nails.  And when they remove it, they can also check it's not broken for peace of mind.

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
From my perspective as an SP  I do it for several reasons, its good customer service,  its polite, it gives the client a chance to get his breath back, makes you feel more pampered etc

But also because many of you guys don't use condoms at home and haven't done for years and therefore have little clue about how to take one off without spilling the contents, I remove them carefully and then tie in a knot to pun in the bin.

I’ve had guys grab the end and just pull them upwards, they twang as they come off and spray cum everywhere,  it's less than pleasant tbh, others pull them of and drop them on the floor without tying them and some kind of thrust them at you flicking cum at the same time  :(

Exactly this, and it's nice to do.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2022, 06:44:31 am by Strawberry »

Online Dipper

That’s surprised me. Never once in around 25 years of punting can I remember anyone knotting the rubber after.

You must be unique   :)

The other things you mention about punters pulling from the end to remove are quite mind blowing, how thick can people be :unknown: :lol:

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
That’s surprised me. Never once in around 25 years of punting can I remember anyone knotting the rubber after.

The other things you mention about punters pulling from the end to remove are quite mind blowing, how thick can people be :unknown: :lol:

I'll be second unique, I am a knotter.

Offline Stevelondon

Strawberry can I book you for an hour.
It’s just I need some balloons blowing up and I can never tie the bloody knots properly. 😂

Online Dipper

Maybe at that point I’m not at my most observant post release.  :lol:

Perhaps it has happened without me noticing.  :unknown:

Online Dipper

There was one instance where i remember the WG had a mug at the ready to spit my cum into after a b/j.

Made me laugh at the time but needs must for her I suppose. It did the job.

Online FiveKnuckles

Strawberry can I book you for an hour.
It’s just I need some balloons blowing up and I can never tie the bloody knots properly. 😂

you better triple check her profile to verify she's not a Rom else she'll start tying knots after 2 minutes.  :lol:  mouth ache or wrist hurts. :cry:

Offline Wood2017

I was worried this thread was going to be about something slightly different when I read the title of it  :scare:

I was about to say don’t even consider it or the consequences could be drastic but thankfully the topic is about something different altogether  :lol:

On topic though I can’t see at all why they would remove it to benefit a punters hygiene if said punter has already licked, fingered etc the girls pussy. Just doesn’t make sense for it to be hygiene reasons IMO.

Offline Grenadier36

When I've finished and taken the condom off myself I always knot it as I've an irrational fear of being cloned. Plus it's like tying the world's most disappointing party balloon at that point.

Online Dipper

When I've finished and taken the condom off myself I always knot it as I've an irrational fear of being cloned. Plus it's like tying the world's most disappointing party balloon at that point.

:lol:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Do you take the condom away with you? Leaving it in the bin doesn't exactly address your concern, irrational or not. If you're famous or minted then there might be a worry about a very expensive and embarrassing paternity case some months down the line.

Personally I'd be warmed by the thought of a battalion of mini-grenadiers running around. :D

Offline Grenadier36

Do you take the condom away with you? Leaving it in the bin doesn't exactly address your concern, irrational or not. If you're famous or minted then there might be a worry about a very expensive and embarrassing paternity case some months down the line.

Personally I'd be warmed by the thought of a battalion of mini-grenadiers running around. :D
A battalion of me would be terrifying  :lol:
As the knotted condom slithers and nestles to its final resting place in a hotel bin amongst its fallen and leaking comrades I'm far less worried about natural selection...

Offline Kool Keef

Never seen it myself either, it usually goes into a little bag along with the used wet wipes then into the bin in my experience.
There's the story/tall tale of the punter who goes around certain parlours in Manchester (heard it in other cities as well), who likes to pay the parlour manager for the used condoms so he can satisfy his kink...... :vomit:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Never seen it myself either, it usually goes into a little bag along with the used wet wipes then into the bin in my experience.
There's the story/tall tale of the punter who goes around certain parlours in Manchester (heard it in other cities as well), who likes to pay the parlour manager for the used condoms so he can satisfy his kink...... :vomit:

It's possibly more common than you think...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=196928.msg2038652#msg2038652

Offline Hobbit

I tend to ask them to unload the condom in their mouth and swallow my load. It saves them from having to learn how to do knots.

Offline Grenadier36

I've heard of "Kinky Pete" - another reason to stick a knot in it if ever there was! Some guys are into cleanup, not my thing!

Offline PumpDump

The reason they do it is because when you are gone they empty the sperm in to their pussy in the hope they get pregnant, then they take you to court and get half your assets  :D

Online Dipper

The reason they do it is because when you are gone they empty the sperm in to their pussy in the hope they get pregnant, then they take you to court and get half your assets  :D

Cut out the middle man and just get married for that.

Offline Grenadier36

Get a better accountant  :D :D

Offline signy

There was one instance where i remember the WG had a mug at the ready to spit my cum into after a b/j.

...and the last customer of the day gets a free cappuccino.

Online Dipper

...and the last customer of the day gets a free cappuccino.

Flat white :lol:

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider

Bit pointless in my case I've had the tank and pipes out  :lol: :lol:

Offline PumpDump

I read a post on another website where a poster said he asked the girl to save up the sperm of customers that day and when he visited he asked her to empty their sperm in to her pussy before he fucked her. Fucking sick! Although possibly the poster was full of shit and writing about a fantasy.

Wonder if you saw the same girl  :lol:

Offline suttonporksword

I have always seen it as a nice touch when a girl you have been fucking for your own pleasure, who has just seen your cum face takes the time to gently remove a cum filled condom and then dispose of it

Offline Alanroy

Thank you for your input. I am surprised that some guys think the best removal method is grab the end and pull... Not surprised you do it for us then, having jizz slingshotted around the room would drive that lesson home pretty quickly  :lol:

Offline Alanroy

It's possibly more common than you think...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=196928.msg2038652#msg2038652

Different strokes for different folks, I guess. Imagine though. bleugh  :vomit:

Offline tdh

Those SP’s that do this, I had thought it was more (in a subtle way} to ensure that the punter has not tampered with the condom during the act and risked her health. Admittedly this would be after the fact. Same reason why the SP will put the condom on 5he punter. 

Offline MysteryManNo.7

I've found a lot of SPs I see like to apply it at least part way down with their mouth, always wondered why. I've also encountered several who have no idea how to correctly put one on a client using the old 'stretch and snap' technique which is not only dangerous for both of us but uncomfortable!

Offline Dave82

Every punt I've been on the SP has put it on and removed
To be fair I probably would make a mess doing it myself

Offline Grenadier36

I've also encountered several who have no idea how to correctly put one on a client using the old 'stretch and snap' technique which is not only dangerous for both of us but uncomfortable!
The worst are those conveyor types who try to rubber up your semi instantly which is dangerous as it's more likely to tear  :thumbsdown:

Offline lamboman

I've only ever had to put one on and take it off myself.
To be fair the SPs nails were far too long to do either,I've probably not put one on for 35 years and afterwards she just fucked off to the shower before me without giving me any wipes.
I took it off and left it in the sink.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Markc

Thinking about it in over 30 years l have punted l have never had to put a condom on as the WG always does it.
I always think it’s so they know you have one on and it is fitted correctly before you penetrate them.
After l have cum and withdrawn l got one regular that gets some tissues gently slides the condom off
and has wipes to wash and dry my cock off. I always find this is a nice touch.

Most others l have seen pass you the tissues and show where the bin is so they know where it is all going.

Online sparkus

As someone who spends more time in Latina houses than I should, I can confirm the vast majority come leaping over the bed and insist on removing it for you into a tissue.

It's as Latina WG 101 as putting the condom on with their mouth...

Offline LLPunting

Things to note as there are many reasons for a girl to take an interest in removal including:

- They are wary of or have been steathed before and ensure the condom is on AS you withdraw.
- They have had condoms fail and want to be sure no accidents have happened.
- They are wary of how incompetent and messy their catchment of punters can be and are avoiding unnecesary mess (to avoid putting off the next punter or having to change the sheets/towel!)
- They are saving the contents for other money making services.
- The nice ones clean you up after, the nicest ones clean you attentively and caringly.
- The crap ones leave you to clean yourself.

Offline Hiddenone

Things to note as there are many reasons for a girl to take an interest in removal including:

- They are wary of or have been steathed before and ensure the condom is on AS you withdraw.
- They have had condoms fail and want to be sure no accidents have happened.
- They are wary of how incompetent and messy their catchment of punters can be and are avoiding unnecesary mess (to avoid putting off the next punter or having to change the sheets/towel!)
- They are saving the contents for other money making services.
- The nice ones clean you up after, the nicest ones clean you attentively and caringly.
- The crap ones leave you to clean yourself.

Fully agree with this.