Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Taking risperidone affects libido?  (Read 451 times)

Offline prophethezikah

Ive recently been prescribed risperidone to take nightly  and told it affects libido

Anyone have any experience on it please

Offline palatino

It does for some people, but nor for all.
It may raise prolactin levels and one effect of that can be decreased libido. Another effect of raised prolactin is reduced bone density (if it goes on for a long time). You can and indeed you should ask your doctor for a blood test to establish your prolactin level.

Offline Marmalade

Ive recently been prescribed risperidone to take nightly  and told it affects libido

Anyone have any experience on it please

What the fuck were you prescribed risperidone for?? Did you discuss alternatives??

And if it’s a known side effect why not discuss your sexual concerns with your doctor?? Better than on here, really.

btw You’ve been posting for over a year now, talking of your punts generally, your gf, your parties, but not a single review. Excuse us asking, but what’s the problem?

Quote from: OP
Ever party I go to seems to have that element of swinging. I'm always invited, but choose not to participate. It doesn't really turn me on.

And also by the way, if you are schizophrenic, no offence mate, but you could get one hell of a troll thread out of all of this!!  :sarcastic:   (at least on another forum).  :thumbsup:

Offline Marmalade

I had to google prophet hezekiah. How unusual, I thought, that someone would choose an Old Testament prophet, an extremist bible-thumper at that, as his name on a prossie-shagging site  :unknown: .

For those equally in the dark, here’s one of the saner videos by a devout (but slightly less crazy hezikialight ...
External Link/Members Only  :sarcastic:

Weird. (Interesting footnote: God told Hosea to marry a prostitute apparently a “terrible burden” for a man of God but a very convenient message apart from the marrying & staying faithful bit (or did God’s message get mixed up in the 8th c. BCE version of google-translate?) Then the Prophet Hezekiah is born, towards the end of Hosea’s reign, and is having none of it. Reforms the wicked!!! dadedadedah... just out of interest.  :sarcastic:)

Offline prophethezikah

Thanks all

I was advised to take a blood test 10 days before i next see my physiatrist in august

I don't have any disorders but was told to take 2mg of risperidone along with mirtzapine and the whole appointment was very rushed and didn't really understand the side effects.

I got severe anxiety to even leave the house and even when i used to punt the fear of any written evidence will always come back to me and psychosis like symptoms with rage of anger which the police know about so closest to punting for some time has been reading reviews on here was just wondering how the sex with my girlfriend could be affected on this medication.

Offline Hurley

Thanks all

I was advised to take a blood test 10 days before i next see my physiatrist in august

I don't have any disorders but was told to take 2mg of risperidone along with mirtzapine and the whole appointment was very rushed and didn't really understand the side effects.

I got severe anxiety to even leave the house and even when i used to punt the fear of any written evidence will always come back to me and psychosis like symptoms with rage of anger which the police know about so closest to punting for some time has been reading reviews on here was just wondering how the sex with my girlfriend could be affected on this medication.

One would have to suggest punting really isn’t for you