Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: motorpoint arena  (Read 1988 times)

hawk

coming to cardiff monday 15 th to see the WHO anything near the arena worth going to

Offline Corus Boy

Work through the AW list of EE girls and there are likely to be some in the hotels close to the arena.  It would be bad form to name the hotels in public but a quick look at a map will give you all the info you need.

Any of the girls working in the Bay are just a £7 cab ride away, as is Bay Massage.

The Thai girls near the Stadium are only 10 minutes walk away, the same for the Chinese shop at St P's.

Hopes this helps.

SirFrank

Hi mate, cardiff as per Wales is shit at the moment. Lots of EE with no feedback who want you out of the door as fast as possible - no kissing, fake moans and lots of too big complaints blah blah. What are you looking for in particular? I can suggest a few girls that are worth a look but most are based, as per corus boys reply, in cardiff bay

Offline Corus Boy

Hi mate, cardiff as per Wales is shit at the moment. Lots of EE with no feedback who want you out of the door as fast as possible - no kissing, fake moans and lots of too big complaints blah blah. What are you looking for in particular? I can suggest a few girls that are worth a look but most are based, as per corus boys reply, in cardiff bay

Welcome back Sir F.

I was beginning to think the Romainians had stolen you and were keeping you captive somewhere!

SirFrank

Welcome back Sir F.

I was beginning to think the Romainians had stolen you and were keeping you captive somewhere!

Thanks mate. Talking of Romanians I looked at Cardiff on Friday as I got blown out of the water (again). Fuck me adultwork makes for painful viewing these days. And what the fuck is it with the girls charging £200 an hour in Cardiff? If they can get it good luck to them but I'm fucked if I'm forking out that much

Offline NaughtyAlun

I'd recommend Sexy Amy. Accept no SUBSTITUTE. This 20 year-old is clearly not from MY GENERATION and has excellent AW feedback proving that sometimes THE KIDS ARE ALRIGHT. Based in the Roath area of cardiff so a short taxi ride from the City Centre. She offers a all the services on her profile for a reasonable £100 per hour so hopefully you WON'T GET FOOLED AGAIN.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 08:41:22 pm by NaughtyAlun »

Offline ampersand

I'd recommend Sexy Amy. Accept no SUBSTITUTE. This 20 year-old is clearly not from MY GENERATION and has excellent AW feedback proving that sometimes THE KIDS ARE ALRIGHT. Based in the Roath area of cardiff so a short taxi ride from the City Centre. She offers a all the services on her profile for a reasonable £100 per hour so hopefully you WON'T GET FOOLED AGAIN.

External Link/Members Only
A very strange post - I accept that the recommendation is undoubtedly valid, but a weird post!

Offline HughJardon

I wonder if Roger Daltrey is still smashing shit up, OP do a radius search of CF10-11 etc, taxi or walk to venue, or check out our regional reviews and threads and decide for urself.
Also gotta agree with Frank that theres too many £200 ph piss takes, im happy to pay for quality but its been lacking recently.

Offline welsh_lad

A very strange post - I accept that the recommendation is undoubtedly valid, but a weird post!

They are the names of songs from The Who  :P

Offline ampersand

Offline Mr Farkyhars

They are the names of songs from The Who  :P

Best look on AW for MARY ANNE WITH THE SHAKY HAND ;)

Offline jawill

Cardiff used to have some good quality girls years ago..... I remember seeing Vixxen a few times.....  Now that's what you called a quality punt

Offline Corus Boy

Cardiff used to have some good quality girls years ago..... I remember seeing Vixxen a few times.....  Now that's what you called a quality punt

Oh yes!!!!!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Cardiff's own Jessica Rabbit