Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Whatsapp  (Read 1262 times)

Offline ampersand

For the social media incompetent (me), what is this, how do you use it, what are the risks involved in using it, is there any point?

Thanks in anticipation ............

A

Offline ampersand

Thanks CB, think I'll avoid.  Looks a way of FB getting it's tentacles into you.  Not worth it to have a look to see if a pro$$ie has it linked to her phone and a pic.

Offline lewishamguy

Before calling to a prossie I always check them whether they're using WhatsApp or not. Even I found one who accepts booking from WhatsApp  :bomb:

Offline dcpunt

Yeah I check if they got a whatsapp profile picture aswell. In some cases the girl in the AW profile was completely different from the profile picture on Whatsapp.

I believe I just saw a post come by.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=42609.0

Banned reason: Duplicate account - Cahbecn
Banned by: daviemac

Offline HS4000Kestral

same here, although it's a bit weird when a pro$$ie uses photo's of their kids in WhatsApp!

I've also found one on LinkedIn!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 11:27:34 am by Oscar46049 »

Offline Tailpipe

For the social media incompetent (me), what is this, how do you use it, what are the risks involved in using it, is there any point?

Thanks in anticipation ............

A

Not a good punting Tool as its just another way to be found out , text or email from covert address and non reg sim if you are married or care.

Trinder is also been used by WGs .  Old nokia with pay as you go . Smart phones and punting are bad news as location services could fuck you up.   

Unless you don,t give a shit like me about been outed

Offline HS4000Kestral

Smart phones are fine as long as it's not your normal phone.

My punting phone is an iphone4 - it's great can take pics as well, screen shots from private gallery, whatsapp etc.

You can pick one up for less than £100.

Considering the amount some people pay on punts I think it's a worthwhile investment.