Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: mindblowing-masie  (Read 688 times)

Offline Le chef

Considering she’s a cumslut there’s no revealing photos in her gallery and no feedback. Does look nice though oh and a deposit required during pandemic maybe a no then

Offline Corus Boy

TGTBT

Does look nice.

Sadly, to me, something says Romanian.

Offline martypoos

I’ve messaged her, no reply and not even read! Considering she’s logged on a few times since the message was sent.
Banned reason: Boundary pusher
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline iverthickone

Depositer

I'd deposit on her!  Would need to make a withdrawal first!

Agreed, tgtbt.

Offline aazbo22

I did message her - she came back saying she would do outcalls anywhere but wants a deposit  :dash:

So being a gent I paid her double her costs up front, she was meant to arrive yesterday at 6:00, but im sure she is just caught in heavy traffic  :crazy: :wacko:

Offline Corus Boy

I did message her - she came back saying she would do outcalls anywhere but wants a deposit  :dash:

So being a gent I paid her double her costs up front, she was meant to arrive yesterday at 6:00, but im sure she is just caught in heavy traffic  :crazy: :wacko:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Cantbeasked0000

Please tell me you are joking?!?’  :crazy:

Offline martypoos

So being a gent I paid her double her costs up front, she was meant to arrive yesterday at 6:00, but im sure she is just caught in heavy traffic
  :crazy: :wacko:

To be fair she is coming from Stoke on Trent  :vomit:
« Last Edit: March 20, 2021, 07:30:08 am by martypoos »
Banned reason: Boundary pusher
Banned by: Kev40ish