Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brothels in newport  (Read 4953 times)

Offline Bear10

Anyone know of any in Newport? Apart from garage girls.
Is Kelly from Devon place still got any going in Newport anymore etc?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 10:08:56 pm by Bear10 »

Offline HughJardon

Kelly's is not a name I've heard in years, but she ran some excellent venues in Newport and had a broad selection of girls. To my knowledge she hasn't done anything for yonks.
There is the garage as you know and also Twice as Nice on Clytha. Pretty sure eastern Europeans have something around Maindee St Julians way, and there's 2 Hungarian near the train station along with the Asian massagey place frequently reviewed by the lads here.
If you fancy a Tofft there's a girl called Winter Raine on AW. I haven't took a dip yet.

Offline booboosbanana

Just pop up a mile from the M$ and see Tori..unless slim girls aint your thing but she has an awesome ass.

Offline welshpunter17

Just pop up a mile from the M$ and see Tori..unless slim girls aint your thing but she has an awesome ass.

This one?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Might be tempted myself to take a trip down brown town for £100 on the hour... I've paid more in the past for that in a half hour meet

Offline mrdiamond77

Only know Garage's and the one on Clytha Square. Best to try Tori Ryder or maybe Kelly Kink.

Offline booboosbanana

This one?

Might be tempted myself to take a trip down brown town for £100 on the hour... I've paid more in the past for that in a half hour meet

She can be very enthusiastic especially if you are good at R.O.

Offline Proton

Glad I read this review as Torri looks very interesting being a "size 6" External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  ;)
 Never been to a brothel, never crossed my mind. The Garage the often mentioned in various ways, is it a place worth investigating sometime?  :unknown:

Offline Bear10

Kelly's is not a name I've heard in years, but she ran some excellent venues in Newport and had a broad selection of girls. To my knowledge she hasn't done anything for yonks.
There is the garage as you know and also Twice as Nice on Clytha. Pretty sure eastern Europeans have something around Maindee St Julians way, and there's 2 Hungarian near the train station along with the Asian massagey place frequently reviewed by the lads here.
If you fancy a Tofft there's a girl called Winter Raine on AW. I haven't took a dip yet.
Going to try and get a sesh with winter raine I think, I will let you know what that dip is like good sir :hi:

Offline HughJardon

Going to try and get a sesh with winter raine I think, I will let you know what that dip is like good sir :hi:

Good luck Bear

Added link for others to have a butcher's

np500

She can be very enthusiastic especially if you are good at R.O.
I lasted about 15 mins , driving home was included in my fee , not complaining mind .
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 07:37:25 am by np500 »

Offline HughJardon

I lasted about 15 mins , driving home was included in my fee , not complaining mind .

I reviewed her and she's very good at noshing on a cock. I'd say she's more PSE than GFE

np500

I reviewed her and she's very good at noshing on a cock. I'd say she's more PSE than GFE
I can only agree there Hugh. If you want to get fucked stupid, you won’t go far wrong from that perspective .

Offline Corus Boy

Only know Garage's and the one on Clytha Square. Best to try Tori Ryder or maybe Kelly Kink.

Clytha Square. Is that the basement flat that has been there forever?

Used to see Corel there.  Good times.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 11:54:13 am by Corus Boy »

Offline mrdiamond77

Clytha Square. Is that the basement flat that has been there forever?

Used to see Corel there.  Good times.

They are a few doors down now. I also saw Corel at the old place, which was basement flat.

Offline Colston36

I keep seeing Kelly-Ann-Kink - in fact I will tomorrow. But she's not keen on straight sex, just, well, kink. I saw Tori and it was awful; seemed to be a lot of drugs there - but others speak well of her so maybe I was unlucky

Offline iverthickone

I keep seeing Kelly-Ann-Kink - in fact I will tomorrow. But she's not keen on straight sex, just, well, kink. I saw Tori and it was awful; seemed to be a lot of drugs there - but others speak well of her so maybe I was unlucky

I have to be honest and say I agree with you Colston's.  Torri is clearly on drugs last time I saw her, and not just weed. I have been put off from going back I'm afraid.  Shame as she can be great, but she was all over the place.

Offline Proton

I have to be honest and say I agree with you Colston's.  Torri is clearly on drugs last time I saw her, and not just weed. I have been put off from going back I'm afraid.  Shame as she can be great, but she was all over the place.
               Thanks for that information, I will certainly never consider Torri at all, anything to do with weed or stronger is out ... Who is "Kelly-Ann-Kink" ??

STAR-LORD

Thanks for that information, I will certainly never consider Torri at all, anything to do with weed or stronger is out ... Who is "Kelly-Ann-Kink" ??

Miss_Kelly_Ann_Kink

External Link/Members Only

Offline iverthickone

She used to work at Garage girls, I think it was Naughty Nadine then. 

She was the one girl there that was head and shoulders above the rest then.

I have seen her as Kelly Kink, but I am not on the same page as her stuff.  She is more Dom now.