Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JHENNY_NAUGHTY. Ashford Kent  (Read 1679 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7438666) (3 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by MrMatrix]

Offline Shagswell2001

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This was a plan B after I was ghosted earlier.
I'd seen this girl profile before but hadn't seen any info on her.
So pissed off and still horny from my earlier disappointment,  I pulled up in a carpark in Ashford and gave this SP a ring. Was answered promptly by a sexy South American accent who I asked politely if I could come see her in 15mins time. No problem baby was the reply,  I'll txt you the address.
A few seconds later I received the address of a different venue from the normal punting haunts.
Luckily it was only 5mins drive away near Enterprise car rental.
Parked up in nearby car, free after 3pm!!, wandered up to her venue and sent her a txt to say I'm was outside. Got a prompt reply with door/room details. Buzzed in and up to her flat, usual hide behind the door to be greeted by Jhenny. She's a little stunner I was relieved to see. I was half expect a bait and switch. Definitely the girl in the pictures, the main profile one being the best of her. 5ft 4ish, gym fit size 8, well done fake boobs with one nipple pierced and an ass you could strike matches on.
Cash paid, £80 for 30mins, while I stripped off she stached the cash in the bedside cabinet.  She slipped out off her bra and pants and rubbed her ass against my steadily rising member. Reaching around with her hand she soon  had me standing to attention at the same time encouraging me to play with her boobs and kiss her neck.
On to the bed where she applied the rubber with her mouth.  Only downside here was when I asked for 69, it was exxxtraa baby. I had no more cash on me so I just settled for what was a bloody good blowjob.  She let me play with her pussy as long as I didn't put my fingers in. A few strokes of her lips and clit and she was moaning slightly.  She stopped the oral and hopped on in cowgirl, no lube required as she was a little bit wet. At this point she took my finger which I had been using on her pussy and licked her own juices of it while giving me a nasty girl full on eye contact.
I was in total lust at this point and was hammering up on her down strokes as hard as I could.
On to doggy, with me standing on the floor giving it all I could while gazing at that perfect ass. Started to fade I bit, but she encouraged me to try missionary where I managed a few strokes before I had to admit defeat that the wee man was not cooperating anymore.
Not to be discouraged,  Jhenny had me lie down while she wipped off the rubber and finished me, after some determination on her part, to a very happy conclusion.
Gave me wet wipes to clean up while she ran across the hall to jump in the shower to clean up in full view. Now my dopey penis decided to wake up at the sight of her in the shower  :lol: :lol:
Exchanged pleasantries while I dressed, were she informed me this was her last day, but will be back in a few months .
In and out the door in 32mins, so I didn't feel rushed.
To recap, gym fit, 20 something pleasant young woman,  who didn't seem repulsed at shagging a middle aged man and done her best to empty his balls.
I'm will return if she comes back to Kent.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2024, 08:59:28 pm by Shagswell2001 »

Offline mickey_white

Thanks for the review and glad you enjoyed! I’ve been seeing her profile for a long time. I think she had an old profile with some negative reviews.

How much did you pay for 30 mins? How much extra she asked for RO? And was there any kissing?

Offline Shagswell2001

Thanks for the review and glad you enjoyed! I’ve been seeing her profile for a long time. I think she had an old profile with some negative reviews.

How much did you pay for 30 mins? How much extra she asked for RO? And was there any kissing?

It's in the review mate,  but it was £80 for 30 mins, fairly standard these days. She did ask for extra to lick her pussy, but as I didn't have any more cash on me, I didn't push for a price. No kissing offered, I would happily take it if it was free, but its not something I would pay for.

Offline scutty brown

If you can find those old reviews we'll reindex them to this profile

Offline scutty brown

« Last Edit: March 24, 2024, 03:35:56 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Shagswell2001

I believe this is her https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=25885

Fuck me!! I had actually commented on some of those reviews.  If I had realised at the time I probably wouldn't have bothered with her. Guess I caught her on a good day.