Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Koniko - Abingdon (neutural positive)  (Read 133 times)

Offline Oxpunt2

South east massage topic isnt on here today - Forum helpers, can please relocate once this section is back?

Met this provider about a month ago.

The Ad:
External Link/Members Only

Location: less than 5 minute walk from the Spoons pub. parking is a litte spare in abingdon - recommendations are to park at the multistorey only a few minutes extra away. The flat/room was very dark with coverings over the windows, very humid inside the room.

Payment: £60 for 30 mins - Asked for Massage and H.E - ended up getting OW &CIM.

Comms: comms were quick and clear, easy instruction to get to the building. coms included a few options

The Provider: Koniko's photos are not the same girl. Strangly enough the girl is still pretty (it was DARK in there), so who knows why they arent accurate. Koniko was a slim 6/8, stood about 5'2ish and told me she was half japanese/half chinese. soft facial features, clean shaven.Im not great at identifying so this may well be possible, but didnt seem at all japanese to look at.

External Link/Members Only Money was exchanged for the 30 mins and I disrobed whilst she stayed in the room. I lay facedown on the bed and tried to make some small talk for the first minute, just to ease into things. The language barrier was definetly apparent at this point so I shut up and settled down into the massage. the massage itself was not great - no oil, and it seems like there was not much experience here at all, dry quick rubbing on the upper back. CC swipes came about 10-15 minutes in and some reach around action was given for a few minutes, then i flipped round to get a soft-to-medium HJ, and then, to my surprise a condom was placed over and a very decent BJ was given. When I messaged, massage was the only thing agreed - i expected the HJ /extras to be additional but nope, looks like it was all included. afterwards i was cleaned up and a head & neck massage was given which was better than the back.

all-in-all i wasnt far off the time specified & she got the job done pretty well, but if a good massage is what youre after, you might not get it here.
Im marking this as neutural because i really dont think the girl on the ads is the Koniko i met, but the extras were included in the price and the HJ&BJ were pretty good overall. I Dont regret this punt.

Offline scutty brown

Supposedly the girl in the photos is a resident whore at Disneyland Hong Kong
Old Walt must be spinning in his grave.........