Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reliable in Burton on Trent, ideally central?  (Read 2055 times)

Offline BogBog1

'Ello good folks of the East Midlands board - a fellow South-West and London punter here seeking some info on the ladies of Burton-on-Trent. I'm there for a few days at the start of August and plan to fit in a few punts. Preference-wise I'm into petite - anything above size 10 and I start to find them unattractive, so the smaller the better), and OWO and DFK are important; but otherwise I'm not massively fussy. So EE is fine (I don't have an automatic "no Romanians" rule - one of the best girls here in Bristol is Romanian and she's f**king awesome); don't have a preference for blondes vs brunettes; I've had great experiences with MILFs and teenage/early 20s girls... All recommendations would be most welcome. Cheers! ZM

Offline Ramone78

Hi
Sometimes you find Touring Girls staying at the Holiday Inn just off the A38,usually Polish or Czech they are good and would tick your boxes I think.
Also recently there was a group of 2 or 3 Hungarians that took up residence near the Train Station, they seem to have moved on but do visit quite often so may be there in August.
Its a bit of a Desert TBH, there are a couple of older WG's well reviewed on here
Nawty Franseca External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Or Sexy Scorpionhttps://www.adultwork.com/1123197 or External Link/Members Only
Both SERIOUSLY Dirty but IMHO quite expensive and neither is a size 10.
Failing that its a Trip to Derby so maybe some one else can help you out there
Enjoy !
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 03:59:16 pm by Ramone78 »

1 review(s) found for Sexyscorpionxxx linked to in above post (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative)

smithie1000

you would not like those two, they are getting on now and a bit rough.

this one has had reviews on here but I not been External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Ramone78

you would not like those two, they are getting on now and a bit rough.

this one has had reviews on here but I not been External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I think shes moved on now ?
Good Punt if shes around

smithie1000

its says she has login today and still says burton

Offline themightyimp

@smithie1000

Have you seen either of the girls you posted linkes to?  I ask as one has hidden feedback and the others feedback looks as fake ('punters' with mainly 0 or 1 feedback) as my moobs are real!

@zakkmorrison 

If you are on foot you have lucked out.  Of course Burton to Derby is about 12 mins on the train and central Derby has some (genuine) totty
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 06:37:38 pm by themightyimp »
Banned reason: Interfering with moderation issues.
Banned by: daviemac

smithie1000

No sorry, just trying to help out

Offline likemlong

Could suggest dolly model. Petite,slim, small boobs, fairly central to burton. English and her pics are accurate. Seen her a few months ago, reAlly genuine girl, had a great time.

Would have returned but with one thing and another the opperchansities just don't occur much at the moment.

Can't seem to paste a link on this Damn tablet but her aw I'd is 2406885

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Could suggest dolly model. Petite,slim, small boobs, fairly central to burton. English and her pics are accurate. Seen her a few months ago, reAlly genuine girl, had a great time.

Would have returned but with one thing and another the opperchansities just don't occur much at the moment.

Can't seem to paste a link on this Damn tablet but her aw I'd is 2406885

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline BogBog1

Cheers for all the help guys, really appreciate it.... I'm going to be on foot sadly, but a 12 minute train ride to Derby sounds like a plan if there's nothing available in Burton while I'm there....

Offline themightyimp

Brum is about 30 minutes the other way.  Much more choice  :dance:
Banned reason: Interfering with moderation issues.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Ramone78

or this one  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Wow thats incredible
Since I saw her 2 months ago shes gone up 2 dress sizes aged a decade and no longer does A Levels
Oh hang on its another EE Scam  :dash: