Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jannet babe TS-anyone had the pleasure ?  (Read 1365 times)

Offline Captainhowdy666

External Link/Members Only

This looks a bit TGTBT
Anyone had the pleasure?
If do, tits and working cock?
Last ts I had the pleasure of had one of those awful breastplates that is like groping lego.

Offline Hotdogboy88

Who was that then?

Have you rung Janet to ask?

Offline mike781

Wow, she looks incredible. Too good to be true?

Offline Jamesbattersea

Offline Cappadonna

I also think too good to be true. She says she has WhatsApp pics available though?

Must say that's a very hot picture with the butt plug....

Offline jeanphillipe

Seen this profile a lot, but I've always written it off as fake.

Offline Dj142

Fake profile no doubt you'll turn up to someone else. And the hottest ts never charge 80 quid for half,hour. Most charge 100 quid only the odd Thai and munster charges 80 most of the time..in this game if it's too good t be true it almost always is.

Offline Captainhowdy666

Fake profile no doubt you'll turn up to someone else. And the hottest ts never charge 80 quid for half,hour. Most charge 100 quid only the odd Thai and munster charges 80 most of the time..in this game if it's too good t be true it almost always is.
im gonna TOFTT because I’m caring and sharing.
Will message tomorrow and see if if it’s £80 we’ll spent or walk straight out the door.

Offline Cappadonna

Will message tomorrow and see if if it’s £80 we’ll spent or walk straight out the door.

good man!

Offline Cappadonna

Which one....?  :yahoo: :lol: :D

Guess we will have to wait for the review to find that out!?

Offline jeanphillipe

So, Holy Grail or Pile of Poo?

Offline Captainhowdy666

Bah bumhug
Gone over to Birmingham now and profile says unavailable.

Offline Madman74

Whenever I’ve tried you get no reply. 

Offline candyjohn

this is just athynna nicole under a different picture. she uses this, mia santos and one other name. not exactly sure why as she is moderately attractive herself.

when you confront her about the fake pictures she just denies it lol pretty bizarre

Offline Lincs.man1

this is just athynna nicole under a different picture. she uses this, mia santos and one other name. not exactly sure why as she is moderately attractive herself.

when you confront her about the fake pictures she just denies it lol pretty bizarre

How do you know all this Candy J?

Offline candyjohn

i have visited her.

she looks fairly attractive so carried on even though it was clearly not girl in pics.

the service was actually very good

Offline jsnsummer

i have visited her.

she looks fairly attractive so carried on even though it was clearly not girl in pics.

Review on its way I hope.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
i have visited her.

Hi Uncle Buck, welcome to UKP.

as jsn mentions, any chance of a review. Cheers.