Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New girl Maya at Directors Lodge - anyone know of her?  (Read 1179 times)

Offline JamesPoppers

Hi there

There’s a new girl starting at DL - Maya.... piccies look promising, but anyone know who she is or any existing reviews from previous places?

External Link/Members Only

James

Offline gbyld87

those tits look like a lot of fun.  Very interested myself - can't believe this is her first gig.

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

Approach with caution - DL are notorious for using fake pictures to advertise their girls. Take for example the delightful April.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=250968.0

The photo makes her look quite desirable. However, in reality she looked a bit like Olive from ‘On the Buses’

Offline mancsguy1975

Approach with caution - DL are notorious for using fake pictures to advertise their girls. Take for example the delightful April.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=250968.0

The photo makes her look quite desirable. However, in reality she looked a bit like Olive from ‘On the Buses’

Olive :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 08, 2020, 01:41:19 pm by mancsguy1975 »

Offline John the Sextist

That's not so bad  :D :D

Done much worse in my early years after a skinful  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:drinks: :drinks:

That's not so bad  :D :D

Done much worse in my early years after a skinful  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:drinks: :drinks:

Mate, you got to have some standards !!

Offline thehoodman1

The photo of Maya makes her look quite desirable. However, in reality she looked a bit like Olive from ‘On the Buses’

'Olive' aka Anna Karen worked as a striptease dancer at London's Panama Club early in her career,  she played a schoolgirl in the bikini-flying scene in the film Carry On Camping (even though she was 32 years old).

So in her heyday Id have definitely given her one alas shes now 84 yrs old and too old even for me...

« Last Edit: October 09, 2020, 03:45:34 pm by thehoodman1 »

The photo of Maya makes her look quite desirable. However, in reality she looked a bit like Olive from ‘On the Buses’

'Olive' aka Anna Karen worked as a striptease dancer at London's Panama Club early in her career,  she played a schoolgirl in the bikini-flying scene in the film Carry On Camping (even though she was 32 years old).

So in her heyday Id have definitely given her one alas shes now 84 yrs old and too old even for me...

You are showing your age