Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any one seen this one?  (Read 767 times)

Offline pj50

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Based in loughborough at moment, Just been on aw first time for a while and this profile caught my eye,
Did notice no feed back on aw, think ive seen profile somewhere before

Offline Charlie Chalk

I like this one! It's not surprising she doesn't have FB as her profile was only created in June, after AW suspended online bookings. Problem is that she's pricey at £100 hh/£180 hr so it would be a bit of a "risk it for a biscuit" punt. But if she's genuine then I can definitely see a trip to Loughborough in my future.

Offline pj50

Thanks for your through s , To be fair £100 half hour in today's world is out question for me. However I made contact with this girl
today thinking £50 for 15 minutes was possible, until see said blow job only, or £100 half hour gets you sex.
On saying give it a miss came back how much you got and in the end offered full service which sounded ok.
Untill she told me the location I think its where I saw someone before its not that safe

Offline gbyld87

While I admire your negotiating skills, I think any girl willing to drop her priced faster than her keks is possibly one to avoid.

Offline jaylad

Might drop a message and try. Toftt

Areas in Loughborough all have issues

Thanks for your through s , To be fair £100 half hour in today's world is out question for me. However I made contact with this girl
today thinking £50 for 15 minutes was possible, until see said blow job only, or £100 half hour gets you sex.
On saying give it a miss came back how much you got and in the end offered full service which sounded ok.
Untill she told me the location I think its where I saw someone before its not that safe