Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Casandra - happy memory of a retired legend in Great Houghton  (Read 2221 times)

Offline Chewie1

I thought I would sneak this one in before the six month rule on reviews expired on me. Casandra has been recommended to me on PM for her sensuous massage and expert lingam massage. She seems to have to have retired and as she’s otherwise well reviewed on here, I won’t put in as much detail as  I normally in my other reviews

My first visit to Casandra wasn’t a good start. She had seemed to be good on comms and I drove 2 hours to get to her place in Great Houghton just outside Northampton, only to get the dreaded ‘impossible to get hold of once you’ve arrived’ experience. She eventually texted back half an hour after the agreed start time, saying she had had an accident and had to cancel

However, she promised to make it up to me if I came again. As she had so many glowing reviews and a strong personal recommendation, I made a second long drive to see her. This time, no repeat though once inside the house, it was soon clear that she didn’t remember me from the ‘accident’ day. The other shock was to have a man answer the door when I rung the doorbell but he seemed fully aware of what was going on

As for the service, I had a good time. Casandra took her time and incorporated lots of sensuality in the massage. The lingam massage was good. No complaints though not quite the legendary status for me that others have given her

I had a nice time though I wouldn’t repeat the 2 hour drive each way to see her again. Hope she’s enjoying her well earned retirement

Offline Chewie1

Thanks for the link, Goldfinch. Has anyone had sensual services from this advert?

Offline GingerNuts

Thanks for the link, Goldfinch. Has anyone had sensual services from this advert?

A recent legit review: Alexandra - Gt Houghton (Massage Only)

Didn't she go legit more than six months ago?

Offline doughboy

I contacted her for a legit massage, had a couple of knots in my shoulder and she had worked them out in the past. She said she had read my comments of her on here and so I was no longer welcome. After a couple of back and forths, me trying to find out what I had said that was offensive (I've only ever been glowing of her), she said that she was no longer seeing previous clients (which I think is bullshit). Most bizarre, I was never one to over step the rules nor come on here bragging about special treatment etc.

Offline Flightfan

I contacted her for a legit massage, had a couple of knots in my shoulder and she had worked them out in the past. She said she had read my comments of her on here and so I was no longer welcome. After a couple of back and forths, me trying to find out what I had said that was offensive (I've only ever been glowing of her), she said that she was no longer seeing previous clients (which I think is bullshit). Most bizarre, I was never one to over step the rules nor come on here bragging about special treatment etc.

I had exactly the same text conversation with her this week. It's her choice, my money so its moving on time.

Offline mr.bluesky

Strange that. I bet she had a lot of bookings due to the fact that she had a lot of good reviews on this site.  Now that she she has re-invented herself is trying to cut all ties with her past by not seeing old clients. If her service is now legit and her old clients are aware and accept this can't see what the problem is. I for one wouldn't see her for a legit massage minus happy ending and I bet others feel the same way. Her choice who to see. Your choice to go elsewhere.

Offline doughboy

Aye, I booked up with someone else and they sorted my shoulder. In a way, I thought I would support her, money in the hand is better than not...her loss.

Offline MajorPayne

Aye, I booked up with someone else and they sorted my shoulder. In a way, I thought I would support her, money in the hand is better than not...her loss.
True, lots of legitimate masseuse out there.

Offline GingerNuts

C'mon then Chewie1, what date did this meeting actually take place?

Offline chunky monkey

We have a positive review from knob rocker for what he reports as an excellent legit massage meeting
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=283597.0

Offline Chewie1

C'mon then Chewie1, what date did this meeting actually take place?

It was this year before lockdown. Sorry I can’t remember the exact date.

Offline Banana100

So Chewie posted an experience from donkey months ago just so that he can keep his account active? An experience that Cassy no longer offered.  :manhater:
Banned reason: Threats of violence.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
So Chewie posted an experience from donkey months ago just so that he can keep his account active? An experience that Cassy no longer offered.  :manhater:
What makes you think he has posted this review to keep his account active, perhaps you could enlighten us on the rules regarding how often reviews need to be posted.   :unknown:

As an aside lockdown started 6 months ago on 23rd March so this must've been before that so moved to discussions.