Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Oakham  (Read 1698 times)

Offline Ravenjohn

External Link/Members Only

Anyone got any info on this provider , named Mintra?

I’ve googled the mobile number and there have been some similar ads in Bristol, manchester and Bradford.

Offline Neilrichard99

Tried to make contact a few times , no success yet

Offline Cocknose

Wow she looks faf as far right as Hitler up my street
Banned reason: Threats of violence
Banned by: daviemac

Offline DashingKant

External Link/Members Only

Anyone got any info on this provider , named Mintra?

I’ve googled the mobile number and there have been some similar ads in Bristol, manchester and Bradford.

The other week, I was clip clip-clopping along the A47 towards Leicester and stimulated by the rocking motion of riding Rocinante between my thighs my thoughts turned to finding a cunnyhouse for a joust. I was passing near Oakham at the time and noticed that there was indeed a very attractive Thai lady in that town who might be a whore willing to open her legs and be the recipient of my lance. I contacted her and after various back and forth messages, turned off the main road and I found the house. Once inside I realised that this was a mistake, so I turned on my heels and left, clicking my spurs as I went off to find a pint of ale.

I was expecting a 35 year old seductive Thai lady. Who I met was someone who was twice that age - like I mean really old. She spoke no English at all, so someone else had been replying to my messages.

A number of Thai women seem to have moved into Oakham lately and I suspect that they use the same house - if, in fact, they actually exist at all.

So, in short - I wouldn’t bother mate.