Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ERICA25  (Read 3798 times)

Offline king tarzan

External Link/Members Only

Based in Marylebourne in London..
Excellent communications..
No face in pictures, and hair black..
Got to her flat..
Opened door..
WOW WHAT CLASSY ELEGANCE... TALL SLIM SLENDER VERY PRETTY LOVELY GIRL NEXT DOOR LOOKING.. has brown hair..
Easily can compete with models that walk catwalk, they are wafer thin, but SHE IS SIZE 8 TO 10 SLIM AND SLENDER..

Lead into nice room, very clean and neat tidy, got paperwork out of way..
when she returned, stood in middle of room slowly indulging in dfk, with lots of tongue twisting, stroking her up and down, what an amazing firm rear end to squeeze!!!
pulled my solid on turbo banana out, received nice owo, indulged in mango heaven licking, what amazing smooth long legs and thighs...
very slender smooth figure, plenty of dfk, what an amazing face to passionately kiss and kiss..
B sized beautiful perky breasts, her nipples erected as they were going to fly off and hit the ceiling!!!
sex protected was amazing, missionary and doggy..
round 2 same as above very generously repeated..
round 2 missionary sex and cowgirl, then whipped condom off my solid banana and owo till amazing cim..
very very good amazing time!!!

ATTITUDE 10/10
GFE SERVICES 10/10
PHYSICAL CONSTRUCTION 9.2/10

:P :P :yahoo: :yahoo:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

password02

Good review but what was the time spent and cost please?

Offline king tarzan

1 hour and cost £180
but VFM she could easily get £250 per hour and still be worth every penny... I would really myself think real real hard to pay £250 for 1 hour if that was price..
Not conveyer belt type, works on and off when she feels like it, she told me..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

password02

Thanks for confirming but she is very much out of my price range at £180 ph - If she does all her bookings through AW then she is def part time and see's a very small number of clients it seems - only 7 clients who have left her feed back in nearly 5 months
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 12:35:15 am by password02 »

Offline fitalic

Good review, you are top banana  :thumbsup:

west8

Another good call KT.

She is fit but I found her too passive. Nice flat though and she took a MASSIVE CIM load without spilling a drop. :hi:

Offline bestbefore

1 hour and cost £180
but VFM she could easily get £250 per hour and still be worth every penny... I would really myself think real real hard to pay £250 for 1 hour if that was price..
Not conveyer belt type, works on and off when she feels like it, she told me..

Thanks for the review but I just cant accept that £180 an hour can be VFM. Certainly not on my planet.

Bobdayley

Thanks for the review but I just cant accept that £180 an hour can be VFM. Certainly not on my planet.
+1

Sylvester

she took a MASSIVE CIM load without spilling a drop. :hi:

Whose?   :P