Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyPorsha, Chelsea, London, SW3 – Delusion, Drug use, Bareback … and Bullshit.  (Read 40222 times)

StPunt

...And as this thread is coming to its natural conclusion i think its only fair that the end credits roll to an appropriate theme...

External Link/Members Only

Jimmybob

Mad as fuck. . I understand now why sienna_bronze thinks she can kick off like a diva cunt on here.

OldAdmin

'forme' an EE private gallery scammer who was banned in 2011 has now joined in.

Repeating the exact same threat he made nearly 2 years ago - that Home Office was monitoring me and going to "block" UKP.

If that is supposed to scare me, it's just making you look like an idiot.

west8

'forme' an EE AW private gallery scammer who was banned in 2011 has now joined in.

Repeating the exact same threat he made nearly 2 years ago - that Home Office was monitoring me and going to "block" UKP.

These fucking retards just don't get it. The more threats they make, the more their guilt - and her complicity - becomes apparent.

Next they'll be telling you that MI5 and GCHQ have been informed and will take appropriate action.

Offline NIK

These cunts don't want ANY criticism of ANY prossy, yet they are perfectly happy for Prossynet to have a dangerous punters section.
If they can close down UKP  :lol: for 'defamation' equally why can't Prossynet be closed for defaming punters?
Pimps and prossies have always hated UKP because it is the ONLY site they can't control.

They are actually very unfair arseholes. They are happy to have paid sex forums but only on their terms and with UKP they don't have that.

Offline punk

'forme' an EE private gallery scammer who was banned in 2011 has now joined in.

Like the Home Office is going to take any notice of some EE scammer, i'm sure they would like him to be monitored by the police as these types are normally involved in other types of fraud.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
A bad review can hurt your work but work harder and get good reviews and work then picks up again.  However acting the way she has only makes things so much worse as one bad review often gets forgotten but a 9 page thread about how you are making threats and getting other people to make threats really is going to completely ruin your business.

If you get a bad review then so be it, take it on the chin, learn from it and make sure you don't get any more of them.  Acting like a crazy who should not be allowed out in public without supervision does not make you look good. 
When in the eye of the public by having websites and giving services we are always going to have things we don't like said about us.  How we react to that says more than what was said.  A polite rebuttal or apology or even ignoring it goes so much further than losing the plot and making stupid threats that everyone knows could not possibly be true as that makes you not only look like a bad service provider but also makes you look totally stupid.
If you don't like what was said, refute it or ignore it but don't act like you are so drugged up you have no idea what reality is or act like you are a just released mental case.  It doesn't help.  It wont get the remarks removed.  It wont make you look like a good prospect to book. 
What the hell goes through a womans mind when she acts like this? Or when she gets others to do this for her?  It doesn't make any sense at all.

Offline NIK

A bad review can hurt your work but work harder and get good reviews and work then picks up again.  However acting the way she has only makes things so much worse as one bad review often gets forgotten but a 9 page thread about how you are making threats and getting other people to make threats really is going to completely ruin your business.

If you get a bad review then so be it, take it on the chin, learn from it and make sure you don't get any more of them.  Acting like a crazy who should not be allowed out in public without supervision does not make you look good. 
When in the eye of the public by having websites and giving services we are always going to have things we don't like said about us.  How we react to that says more than what was said.  A polite rebuttal or apology or even ignoring it goes so much further than losing the plot and making stupid threats that everyone knows could not possibly be true as that makes you not only look like a bad service provider but also makes you look totally stupid.
If you don't like what was said, refute it or ignore it but don't act like you are so drugged up you have no idea what reality is or act like you are a just released mental case.  It doesn't help.  It wont get the remarks removed.  It wont make you look like a good prospect to book. 
What the hell goes through a womans mind when she acts like this? Or when she gets others to do this for her?  It doesn't make any sense at all.

Quite. However it doesn't seem to be only women. It would appear that there are some male crazies involved in this too. As I have repeatedly said there are some well weird people of both genders involved in this murky industry.

west8

It would appear that there are some male crazies involved in this too. As I have repeatedly said there are some well weird people of both genders involved in this murky industry.

I'm willing to bet there is a boyfriend or manager in the background. I'll be happy to be proven wrong, but I honestly don't believe for a moment that the level of comeback can be attributed to 'fluffies'.

OldAdmin

Over a week now since his boast of reporting me to 'Crimestoppers'.

And what does he have new to threaten me with?

"Another day, another report to law enforcement. "

Offline NIK

The wheels of justice move slowly.  :D

OldAdmin

Think next week he'll be boasting about reporting me to International Criminal Court and then week after to UN Security Council :D

Jimmybob

Crimestoppers?  :lol: wtf for?

StPunt

white knights need fucking shooting

Offline HappyandLucky

Think next week he'll be boasting about reporting me to International Criminal Court and then week after to UN Security Council :D
You will know when they have reached DEFCON 1 when they threaten to report you to International Rescue aka Thunderbirds are go  :D

Having read the full thread, I can't believe what these cunts think they will achieve  :unknown:

Quesadilla

You will know when they have reached DEFCON 1 when they threaten to report you to International Rescue aka Thunderbirds are go  :D

Having read the full thread, I can't believe what these cunts think they will achieve  :unknown:

Mmm...Lady Penelope - what a doll! Wonder what her hourly rate is?
Hidden Image/Members Only

west8

Free publicity. But not quite the kind of free publicity they were anticipating!

Offline HappyandLucky

PMSL, I get the distinct impression Lady P would just string you along or leave you hanging or herself dangling   :lol:

Must be careful what I say about Lady P, she might have her own army of white knights spouting cunt crap and sharpening their lances  :D

squeezebox

or maybe one other thunderbirds character.. (gilf like qualities)  :hi:

OldAdmin

Latest update is that Porsha has said she supports all those who have attacked myself and NIK in response to this review (i.e. with the threats).

Therefore confirming her status in the blacklist.

It also means the messages sent to me by those who punted her claiming she doesn't support the actions of her fanboys is now proven false.

Offline bristolbcfc

Just read the whole of the thread, fuck me better than Eastenders :hi:

west8

Latest update is that Porsha has said she supports all those who have attacked myself and NIK in response to this review (i.e. with the threats).

Therefore confirming her status in the blacklist.

It also means the messages sent to me by those who punted her claiming she doesn't support the actions of her fanboys is now proven false.

Seems that PR firm of fluffies she hired are doing a Sterling job. :wacko:

OldAdmin

Seems that PR firm of fluffies she hired are doing a Sterling job. :wacko:

Apparently she's retired now.

So their thinking must be they don't have anything to lose, no reputation or name to protect and can threaten and be as malicious as they want.

But we all know about prossies retiring, they never really do, and she'll be returning.

west8

So their thinking must be they don't have anything to lose, no reputation or name to protect and can threaten and be as malicious as they want.

But we all know about prossies retiring, they never really do, and she'll be returning.

Exactly. Expect her to resurface in some shitty seaside town in the not too distant future.

Daresay the fluffies will be happy to take the train to visit her.

squeezebox

The question isn't at what age to retire, it's at what income.
George Foreman

Retirement may be looked upon either as a prolonged holiday or as a rejection, a being thrown on to the scrap-heap.
Simone De Beauvoir

Offline joninbristol

To be frank, I have to redress the balance. This lady's behaviour has nothing to do with Asperger's. Heavy drinking and abusive previous experience of men replicates this kind of behaviour in non working girls and non Asperger's women. I've seen it first hand a couple of times, with no drugs involved and with above average intelligence women, one with an MSc. It's ugly and you feel sorry for them for how they have been treated, their dependency on company and need for constant approval. But only one way to fix that, and it's if they want to sort themselves out. Therapy and a stable supporting family member is the best way. You're not going to help, and you did the right thing to get out. PTSD? Maybe. But Asperger's? No.

Offline lewishamguy

To be frank, I have to redress the balance. This lady's behaviour has nothing to do with Asperger's. Heavy drinking and abusive previous experience of men replicates this kind of behaviour in non working girls and non Asperger's women. I've seen it first hand a couple of times, with no drugs involved and with above average intelligence women, one with an MSc. It's ugly and you feel sorry for them for how they have been treated, their dependency on company and need for constant approval. But only one way to fix that, and it's if they want to sort themselves out. Therapy and a stable supporting family member is the best way. You're not going to help, and you did the right thing to get out. PTSD? Maybe. But Asperger's? No.

WTF are you on about? Why did you bump a 3 yrs. old review? The OP is banned and the prossie is not even active. Are you her new boyfriend? :thumbsdown:

FlyingBreadMan

WTF are you on about? Why did you bump a 3 yrs. old review? The OP is banned and the prossie is not even active. Are you her new boyfriend? :thumbsdown:

Her fell into a coma reading the review, and just woke from it now. 
:unknown:

Robbiebucks

Exactly! Why drag this back to the surface? Redress the balance on recent posts/threads. But I’d bet most people had forgotten about this horror and now in his attempt to be fair he has muddied the waters all over again!  :dash:

Offline S_holmes

Kinda miss the ‘West8’ jackanorys.......

InstaPunt

Only logical explanation for the bump. People should just ignore and not give this prossie the attention and PR she’s looking for.

Type_O_Negative

Kinda miss the ‘West8’ jackanorys.......

Me too, he was the first class drama.