Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ibis Euston Replacement Suggestions  (Read 1114 times)

Offline morganstar

So the infamous Ibis Euston is closing down later this month. A punting institution that has housed many a great (and also abysmal) WG will be gone for good.

Does anyone have any suggestions for any hotels with a similarly laissez faire attitude for punting in the W1 area?

No keycard and a hotel that is busy and big enough not to notice you coming and going would be ideal.

Thanks in advance for your help, and apologies if someone has already posted a thread on this topic. 

imtheman

I wish I owned a hotel in the area. I'd have 25% occupancy overnight!

Offline Anadin

I was gonna say I'd never had a punt in there but no I have had one this year. Anyway pretty much any big hotel is OK for punters, it's really WGs that have the issue and surely
 it's up to them to find a place and keep it quiet not for punters to openly discuss it here.

raylondoner

Still a few in the area but, as always, best not to name on here.   :hi:

Offline morganstar

Apologies gents, I should have been more subtle with my mentioning of hotel names, I only mentioned this Ibis as it is closing so soon.

I've always found the aforementioned hotel useful for outcalls, could any kind punter PM some suggested replacements in the area that I could use instead?

Offline TheJoker147

Any idea why it's closing? I thought it was one of their most popular venues. Stayed there a few times, non-punting purposes, but was a very neat and tidy hotel and discreet for anyone who might have wanted to punt. It's a shame :(

imtheman

It is closing for the expansion of Euston station.

Offline shooter

So the infamous Ibis Euston is closing down later this month. A punting institution that has housed many a great (and also abysmal) WG will be gone for good.

Does anyone have any suggestions for any hotels with a similarly laissez faire attitude for punting in the W1 area?

No keycard and a hotel that is busy and big enough not to notice you coming and going would be ideal.

Thanks in advance for your help, and apologies if someone has already posted a thread on this topic.

Sadly most new hotels have the keycard doors or lifts now.  Some of the ones that used to be ok have just installed them on the lifts which is even more annoying. There are a few that don't, but I tend to use London hotels for outcalls not incalls.

There are a few tricks to help with he walk of shame if you are using a central London Hotel for outcalling, PM me if you are interested

raylondoner

Lots of cards in the local phone boxes if you are into that, not my scene though!   :hi: