Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any info on Lebanese Temptress?  (Read 1323 times)

Offline TheJoker147

Anyone seen or got any info on Lebanese Temptress?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Definitely looks appealing!

Offline hawai5o

"What is your Primary Language?    English

What is your Secondary Language?    German"

"Nationality:    Dutch"

"Q. Why are you so sexy?    A. I can't help it, it's the Lebanese / Croatian mix ;)"

Sounds like a real Jigsaw. :rolleyes:

« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 10:12:28 am by hawai5o »

Offline joe diddley

"The 4 hour rate is a dinner date and my absolute favorite." I bet it is.

Offline hawai5o

"The 4 hour rate is a dinner date and my absolute favorite." I bet it is.

She will need that long to go through just the  starters ,Mezze of 30 dishes or more ." A typical mezze will consist of an elaborate variety of thirty hot and cold dishes "External Link/Members Only

Offline Adriana May

• Service Provider
"What is your Primary Language?    English

What is your Secondary Language?    German"

"Nationality:    Dutch"

"Q. Why are you so sexy?    A. I can't help it, it's the Lebanese / Croatian mix ;)"

Sounds like a real Jigsaw. :rolleyes:

Hi!

I am glad I saw this so I clarified my heritage a bit more on my website as I can see it is a bit confusing.

My parents are Lebanese with my grandmother being Croatian (so I'm quarter Croatian). I was born in the Netherlands but raised in Germany and NYC therefore German and English are my two primary languages. I would have left the Dutch part completely out and make it easier but as I am AW verified and the they take the nationality that is in your passport, I had no choice. Hope that clarified it :)

Oh and the dinner date.. Yes, it is my favorite as I enjoy spending more time and talking and getting to know each other, sharing a drink etc. As mentioned in my FAQ, I do not really watch the clock on those dates and had a few go for 5-6 hours and longer and it was a great time. I appreciate it's not for everybody :unknown: A x

Offline diomhair72

Hi!

I am glad I saw this so I clarified my heritage a bit more on my website as I can see it is a bit confusing.

My parents are Lebanese with my grandmother being Croatian (so I'm quarter Croatian). I was born in the Netherlands but raised in Germany and NYC therefore German and English are my two primary languages. I would have left the Dutch part completely out and make it easier but as I am AW verified and the they take the nationality that is in your passport, I had no choice. Hope that clarified it :)

Oh and the dinner date.. Yes, it is my favorite as I enjoy spending more time and talking and getting to know each other, sharing a drink etc. As mentioned in my FAQ, I do not really watch the clock on those dates and had a few go for 5-6 hours and longer and it was a great time. I appreciate it's not for everybody :unknown: A x

THANK YOU Adrianna,

Well that's cleared that up guys, the lady also seems intelligent and highly literate.

She has my vote!

Offline Brazilian Martian

THANK YOU Adrianna,

Well that's cleared that up guys, the lady also seems intelligent and highly literate.

She has my vote!

If you want to brown nose a prossie please use UKE  :hi:

Offline diomhair72

Ooh twitchy, I'm not brown nosing anyone just thought it was a better response for her to post than an abusive rage tantrum like some who's would do

Offline LLPunting

Ooh twitchy, I'm not brown nosing anyone just thought it was a better response for her to post than an abusive rage tantrum like some who's would do

IF you had stopped with the thank you then your nose wouldn't have gotten brown...

...the rest of your response guaranteed you got brown up to your neck.  Enjoy your long dinner date with Adrianna.

Offline diomhair72

Brown nose no, brownie points ..maybe :dance:

Offline diomhair72

Brown nose no, brownie points ..maybe :dance:

Actually just realised my thank you could be seen as white knighting -fuck that, she's out of my budget any way, save for a special or a lidl skank is more pocket friendly to me lol
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 02:09:03 am by diomhair72 »

Offline diomhair72

Actually just realised my thank you could be seen as white knighting -fuck that, she's out of my budget any way, save for a special or a lidl skank is more pocket friendly to me lol

Offline BillGoldberg

THANK YOU Adrianna,

She has my vote!

I'm sure this will get you a freebie

Adrianna, will his white knighting guarantee him a freebie ?

:sarcastic: :sarcastic:

I'm sure this will get you a freebie

Adrianna, will his white knighting guarantee him a freebie ?

:sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: hes already seen her

Time will tell If you are WK, but a word of advice to you sonny jim,white knights never last on this great forum they always get exposed and banned.

Offline diomhair72

Time will tell If you are WK, but a word of advice to you sonny jim,white knights never last on this great forum they always get exposed and banned.

Good.glad.to hear, check my other posts to see if I'm a fucking WK or not!

Then go to see a chiropractor to straighten you out and pull your head out of your arse

Good.glad.to hear, check my other posts to see if I'm a fucking WK or not!

Then go to see a chiropractor to straighten you out and pull your head out of your arse

Well your posts above show your true character :D I won't be surprised if you start saying treat her well guys at the end of reviews.

Offline diomhair72

Well your posts above show your true character :D I won't be surprised if you start saying treat her well guys at the end of reviews.

Yes yes now quit trolling you have school tomorrow

Yes yes now quit trolling you have school tomorrow

Now let's grow up read through all the posts there's clearly one troll here I'm stating facts while you are resorting to childish insults.

Offline diomhair72

Now let's grow up read through all the posts there's clearly one troll here I'm stating facts while you are resorting to childish insults.

I merely politely thanked a wg for taking the time to clarify, it's called being polite, then you accuse me pretty much of white knighting so yes let's take a look at where the trolling started I believe the opening move was yours queen to bish 4.

And in addition - nah  nahnah  nunahnah  :P

I merely politely thanked a wg for taking the time to clarify, it's called being polite, then you accuse me pretty much of white knighting so yes let's take a look at where the trolling started I believe the opening move was yours queen to bish 4.

And in addition - nah  nahnah  nunahnah  :P

Ok Mr troll I'm willing to make a bet that you won't last on till 2018 sooner or later you will get banned for trolling or white knighting  :hi: :bomb: :hi: :bomb:

Offline diomhair72

Ok Mr troll I'm willing to make a bet that you won't last on till 2018 sooner or later you will get banned for trolling or white knighting  :hi: :bomb: :hi: :bomb:

Ok, now I don't sugar coat things, I'm not Willy wonka, and this opinion of yours accusing me of brown nosing trolling and white knighting is obviously because you have nothing better to do, you appear to have a complex of some kind and you are boring me, please feel free to have the last word if that is How you inflate your ego, but I am done here I have made my points, i am not a child I do not kiss are, i do not white knight or troll.
As I say please feel free to have the final  say but you sir are a waste of my words.

Happy punting

We are done here