Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Historic Punts Thread.  (Read 3846 times)

Offline DDDave

Just an idea in the absence of present punts.

How about a historic punt thread to keep the interest going.

Mod please delete it if it is a non-runner.

Offline Beamer

Just an idea in the absence of present punts.

How about a historic punt thread to keep the interest going.

Mod please delete it if it is a non-runner.

Please expand on what you are suggesting.
Do you mean a mini review of your favourite punts?

Offline DDDave

Please expand on what you are suggesting.
Do you mean a mini review of your favourite punts?

In the absense of present punts maybe we could remember ones that are outside the 6 month revue limit, or/and as you suggest, favourite punts.

Offline Spurt

Like 're runs of classic games on MOTD.
Beware of rose tinted glasses,but good idea me thinks .

Offline tesla

In the absense of present punts maybe we could remember ones that are outside the 6 month revue limit, or/and as you suggest, favourite punts.

or you could just bump your 3 reviews from 2018/16....is that what you mean?

Offline mr.bluesky

An even better idea is to get people who have never posted a review in umpteen years of being a member is to delve into the old grey matter and post some reviews. Better late than never  :thumbsup:

Offline Beamer

An even better idea is to get people who have never posted a review in umpteen years of being a member is to delve into the old grey matter and post some reviews. Better late than never  :thumbsup:

👍👍👍

Offline Walsalllad15

Busty Anna of Walsall I do a review on her from 10 plus years ago.

Offline DDDave

or you could just bump your 3 reviews from 2018/16....is that what you mean?

As I have mentioned previously, due to ill health I have been unable to partake these past few years or so.

So that is not what I mean.

Offline oldmanking

if you've been too ill to partake, why would you want to suffer the pain of reading good reviews others have enjoyed? seems a bit like cutting yourself with a blade to me?  :unknown:

Offline DDDave

if you've been too ill to partake, why would you want to suffer the pain of reading good reviews others have enjoyed? seems a bit like cutting yourself with a blade to me?  :unknown:

Persevering in the face of adversity.

Offline tesla

Persevering in the face of adversity.

just give up before this gets messy

Offline dog999

Maybe we can find out how many of us have been unlucky enough to visit MARIE from Accocks Green. :D :D

Offline epiboy

Offline tesla

Or Ruth from Kitts Green

wow , this is your second post in 2 years, whats woken you up?

Offline mr.bluesky

wow , this is your second post in 2 years, whats woken you up?

He was just waiting for the right moment to make a comment on Ruth of Kitts Green  :D

Offline Littlefoot

Or Ruth from Kitts Green

Who’s Ruth from Kitts Green? Got a link? Something tells me I might regret asking for that.  :D

Offline Littlefoot

Who’s Ruth from Kitts Green? Got a link? Something tells me I might regret asking for that.  :D

Oh dear, found her.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline oldmanking

Oh dear, found her.

"Oh, my bloody good night!"  :scare:  as my uncle used to say before his demise.....  :D

Offline dog999

Oh dear, found her.

Anyone guess her 'real' age?. Like Marie she's been around along time. Marie with the same old phone message about which bus route takes you past her house, has been going since the 80's I think?. Maybe that should be 1880's. :D :D

Offline Littlefoot

Anyone guess her 'real' age?.

About 90? Never been a fan of hairs between the legs, oh and I was never keen on Danny La rue.  :cool:

Offline Stapler

Busty Anna of Walsall I do a review on her from 10 plus years ago.

Ahh! Busty Anna. What a pair she had! Best titwank ever!
Thanks for the mammary!   :D

« Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 07:36:07 am by Stapler »
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline dog999

No ones mentioned Steph from Bridgenorth! :hi: Ah, memorable or what!.

Offline Beamer

I never had the courage to try it.

Offline Littlefoot

No wonder you called yourself dog999... you seem to know all the old dogs out there... and if punted you might need one of the emergency services.  :D :D

Offline dog999

No wonder you called yourself dog999... you seem to know all the old dogs out there... and if punted you might need one of the emergency services.  :D :D
Ye probably the R.S.P.C.A!. Back in the day when I started punting they were all old dogs!. Info was hard to come by and no chance of a picture until you turned up on the doorstep, surprise! Those were the days. Public phone boxes or cruising round Edgebaston after dark. :hi:

Offline Cd4634

Ruth & Marie are 2 women I'd love to have a go on they look like dirty council estate slags
Banned reason: Troll - it is your last post
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Hoping

Ruth & Marie are 2 women I'd love to have a go on they look like dirty council estate slags
FFS watch what you say.  Not everyone who lives on a council estate is a slag.  There are plenty who live in better accommodation who's morals are no better.  And remember we are the ones who are shagging them so what does it say about us.

You said you want to shag them  Fine.  Pay your money and enjoy.  And report back.

Offline Cd4634

I didn't say all women who live on council estates are slags and I'm well aware that women from better backgrounds and areas can be just like these women, I'm just saying they have that look of a bit of rough some like it some don't, I haven't got an issue with council estates either before anyone starts on that as I grew up on one myself, so why don't you chill out a bit you prat

Offline Hoping

I didn't say all women who live on council estates are slags and I'm well aware that women from better backgrounds and areas can be just like these women, I'm just saying they have that look of a bit of rough some like it some don't, I haven't got an issue with council estates either before anyone starts on that as I grew up on one myself, so why don't you chill out a bit you prat
Ok so you're a relative new member but so far you haven't posted any reviews (you can go back 12 months).  And you now decide it's OK to start slagging off older members without offering anything constructive to the forum.  Sorry, but I can't see you lasting long with that attitude.

Offline tesla

, so why don't you chill out a bit you prat

not good to insult other members, you might wish to apologise

Offline Cd4634

No thanks

Offline Tightpants

+1

His attitude comes across as similar someone who was banned last year.

Offline Rangers54

Oh dear, another get your popcorn and comfy seat moment  :dance:

Offline Hoping

Thanks for suggesting he might like to apologise.  Nice touch.  I'm quite thick skinned so am not taking his attack on me to heart.  As far as I'm concerned this is the end of the matter.  He needs to improve his attitude though.

Offline Punterperson1971

Thanks for suggesting he might like to apologise.  Nice touch.  I'm quite thick skinned so am not taking his attack on me to heart.  As far as I'm concerned this is the end of the matter.  He needs to improve his attitude though.
Well he’s online and he’s another one that thinks he’s above anyone else

Offline Cd4634

Well he’s online and he’s another one that thinks he’s above anyone else

This comments cracked me up, there's far worse on here from what I've read, people constantly contradicting themselves, a lot of users on here love themselves just because they think they are top shaggers because they throw a few quid at a working girl, some guys clearly have no social life outside of this website and to call punting a hobbies is a joke I would love to see that on a cv under hobbies and interests and as far as you should respect older users that's also funny just because they've spent more money than most on a few tarts they are high and mighty I don't think so in my opinion they are just creepy old men who have lost their pulling powers, if the "Forum Helpers" (sad wankers) want to report me and get me removed go ahead, but if you punting at this current time you must be as thick as shit which from what I've read most must be, rant over and if is this my last post I don't care  :yahoo:

Offline Punterperson1971

This comments cracked me up, there's far worse on here from what I've read, people constantly contradicting themselves, a lot of users on here love themselves just because they think they are top shaggers because they throw a few quid at a working girl, some guys clearly have no social life outside of this website and to call punting a hobbies is a joke I would love to see that on a cv under hobbies and interests and as far as you should respect older users that's also funny just because they've spent more money than most on a few tarts they are high and mighty I don't think so in my opinion they are just creepy old men who have lost their pulling powers, if the "Forum Helpers" (sad wankers) want to report me and get me removed go ahead, but if you punting at this current time you must be as thick as shit which from what I've read most must be, rant over and if is this my last post I don't care  :yahoo:
Oh dear sounds like a pissed off prossie not getting any sex :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Rangers54

Please don't ban, I only just opened my popcorn

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Please don't ban, I only just opened my popcorn

Apologies too late :hi: