Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Late night - Massage in London  (Read 1597 times)

Offline Boss_Grinz

We have many old threads for late night punts

So lets see if there are any SP's around London that you know of that still provide a late night massage?

London the City that never sleeps, we had it all pre 2019 with many places to go at anytime, are these places of night erotic, thrill, excitement still around

Its for us night shift workers that can't get that relaxing punt during the day.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2021, 07:03:39 pm by Boss_Grinz »

Offline sparkus

From memory I think some of the ones around Edgware Road open until midnight/early hours.

One reason they generally don't is that anywhere staying open that late is inviting attention from the authorities...

Offline Boss_Grinz

From memory I think some of the ones around Edgware Road open until midnight/early hours.

One reason they generally don't is that anywhere staying open that late is inviting attention from the authorities...
Edgware Road is 1 very big road, and I guess you are right about the authorities, but a lot of the SP's were working from apartments, I believe Suzi in Bayswater used to be open till quite late at one time

Offline idoit_prolly

One very late night a long time ago, in a stupidly drunken state, I asked a black cab driver to take me somewhere I can get a massage... I have no idea where he took me but I got an overpriced massage from someone seemingly good looking, although who knows...

point is, black cab drivers seem to be a wealth of all kinds of knowledge. I wouldn't know if its still relevant

DISCLAIMER: This was probably an incredibly stupid thing to do and I was fortunate everything seemed to turn out ok.

Offline sparkus

One very late night a long time ago, in a stupidly drunken state, I asked a black cab driver to take me somewhere I can get a massage... I have no idea where he took me but I got an overpriced massage from someone seemingly good looking, although who knows...

point is, black cab drivers seem to be a wealth of all kinds of knowledge. I wouldn't know if its still relevant

DISCLAIMER: This was probably an incredibly stupid thing to do and I was fortunate everything seemed to turn out ok.

Obviously post-Warboys, the authorities are stricter on what Hackney carriage drivers get up to so I wouldn't be as fearful as if it was a minicab driver.

Sorry, the end of Edgware Rd towards Marble Arch.

Offline Boss_Grinz

It must be part of their knowledge test 🤣

Offline Boss_Grinz

Sorry, the end of Edgware Rd towards Marble Arch.

Thanks Sparkus will venture that end 1 night and if anything I may just have to give Sussex Gardens and drive down