Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brenda_27 a.k.a Florella in London/St John's wood  (Read 381 times)

rideMeHard

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Phone Brenda during mid-afternoon. She picked up immediately.  it's her on on the phone. i informed her about what i want. GFE with a bit of ass play. she confirmed, with her broken english, that FK, OWO, Lapdance COB in all included in the 30 mins session.

Meeting:  As mentioned in BM's review here. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=149422, she works from a nice apartment. Very quiet but open area. Called her when i arrived but she didnt pickup. i was ready to leave but decided to send a text saying i'm here. She immediately replied with her door number.

made my way up to her through a dodgy lift. when i got to her door, she was behind the door as expected. My first impression is that she looks like her picture. I'll give her 4.5/10 in facial looks. She's like a mix of arab, european and indian. very longish face. Her body is as her picture. i think those tits are fake. ass is fake as well. A bit of cellulite on them gives it a semi-natural look. She's a tall girl. around 5.7". I wanted to walk but i had no plan B or C so i decided to enjoy the moment. focus on the positives.

handed over the papers, she asked if i wanted shower, i declined. i asked for water as it was a hot day, she went off to get it.
Came back, we stripped each other. A little kiss here and here. She does FK but not DFK. She's a little bossy. go here, stand here.
 told me to lie on the bed while she uses the wipe to clean me over. She was glad to not find any dirt or whatever she was looking for on the wipes.
Went straight for the condom, i asked for OWO but she said it's extra. Extra after paying 100 for 1/2hr.  :dash:
I made a mental note to fuck her hard.
She directed me to start by fucking her in doggy. Went at it. we changed position, Mish, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, a little FK here and here but no deep or passionate. half-way through the actions, she was getting frustrated that i hadnt cum.
During missionary, she was doing those fake moaning, some shitty dirty words.  she frequently squeezed her pussy around my dick as i fuck her. An attempt to make me cum? i dont know but it was extra-ordinary. After a while, she collapsed her leg and said she came. She was surprised i didnt cum.
i asked for doggy again and came on her ass. she didnt like that. she's a bit of a neat freak.

She did the wipe duty and i proceeded to have a shower. Gather my stuff, had the usual chit-chat. she was quite for a bossy lady. kissed and headed out

PROS: amazing body, tall with good assets even though they are fake. nice apartment. doesn't mind being hammer hard.

CONS: A bit bossy.  no DFK or OWO as promised. no lapdance, facially ok. not a good rider. i like a woman that work it

A bit of average experience, maybe she's different for an hour booking.

Hidden Image/Members Only