Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yumi - Broadway - 07471 870710  (Read 1024 times)

Offline Corus Boy

Sitting at home and felt that itch that needed scratching.

A quick peruse of AW and I filtered out a few likely candidates, check and double check the profiles, then cross reference on  here and I'm left with four possibilities.

Make the calls, two are in an area that’s outside my night time comfort zone, third one was Italian but with a strong EE accent, so I moved on, fourth didn’t pick up.

So I decided to drop in to Broadway and take a chance.  I didn’t call in advance and angled my approach so that Uncle would see me coming before I got there, worked a treat and the front door opened as I reached it.

The place hasn’t changed, Uncle offered me tea or coffee but as  the girl was free I opted to get it over with and braced myself as the bedroom door opened.

There stood Yumi, quite acceptable at first glance and see took my hand, led me into the bedroom and started kissing me, well rubbing closed lips together.

She asked if I spoke French, that was a first but we settled on passable English.

She motioned me to get naked after I paid and added the usual £10 extra for OWO.

I then laid on the bed as she disrobed, nice to watch, nice enough body, small tits, hard plump nipples and a small belly but not unpleasant.

Usual massage that made its slow, teasing way to my arse crack before reaching through to massage my balls and swelling cock.  Time to turn over, along came the cold wet wipe to clean up my already clean cock before a nice OWO session.

Yumi then started a vigorous HJ, as nice as it was I had to stop her, so she reached for a condom, applied it and launched into some energetic cowgirl.

I had two thoughts;

1.   How has this old bed held together after all these years.
2.   I'm not going to last long.

I was correct on the latter, Yumi was giving voice to some interesting yelps and cries.

After I came Yumi got the wet wipes and tissues and gave me a good clean up.

I left happy, with a few parting kisses.

She leaves on Monday.

Offline Steelworker

The arsecrack forward and your 2 thoughts will linger in the memory, Corus Boy.  :thumbsup:

Offline mrdiamond77

STAR-LORD

Good to hear to hear you had a good time CB.  :hi: :thumbsup:

Personally I find the French quote:- "Voulez vou couchez avec moi, ces't soir? A keeper.  :)

Offline Corus Boy

Good to hear to hear you had a good time CB.  :hi: :thumbsup:

Personally I find the French quote:- "Voulez vou couchez avec moi, ces't soir? A keeper.  :)

External Link/Members Only

Offline iverthickone

Good to see that you get caught in the moment CB with your thinking!

Glad you had a good time.  Haven't been there for about a year as the girls were defo going downhill and more and more mechanical.

SeekingtheTruth

Been a while since I visited Broadway, another trip may be in order soon.

Offline Corus Boy

I agree with both of you and your reasons.

I took a chance and approached with my mind set on, "I will not walk, unless it is truly bad!"

My rational was that I've had many, many good punts there in the past.

Back in the Claude Road/St P's days I used to enjoy the reception and acceptance of letting me visit Monday lunchtime to inspect the new arrival.  It was easy as, back then, the girls were usually good so sometimes I would stay or visit soon after.  Good for me, good for fellow punters and good for the girls/management as I would always post reviews on here, not that management knew about the reviews. Some of the girls did and that bothered me because I always wondered if that slanted the girls performance.

STAR-LORD

External Link/Members Only

"This video is not available". Nooooo!!!!  :scare:

Although on the alternative video, Mya is so rather...  :yahoo:. (she's quite a filly)  :dance:
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 10:54:31 am by STAR-LORD »

Offline snaitram99

Back in the Claude Road/St P's days I used to enjoy the reception and acceptance of letting me visit Monday lunchtime to inspect the new arrival.

We need to get back to that arrangement, CB, so that those of us who can't get there at the weekend can benefit.

Maybe we should crowdfund your toffting?  ;)

Offline Corus Boy

We need to get back to that arrangement, CB, so that those of us who can't get there at the weekend can benefit.

Maybe we should crowdfund your toffting?  ;)

Love it! :)

But I bet the media would soon get that in the headlines :) :)