Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pretty Woman - Norwich  (Read 1688 times)

Offline naughtynorwich

External Link/Members Only has been discussed before with the conclusion mixed.

I noticed that she has updated her profile with an acknowledgement that her services have been below par of late.

I had one good meet with her and one bad, but she stands out among other EE girls for having excellent English and doing a great sloppy rimjob.

If she has cleaned herself and her place up and is delivering her services with a bit more enthusiasm I'd punt again.

Anyone had recent experience?

Offline madeinwales56

I have no recent experience of this prossie but I saw her in mid May (see my review) and found her bodily unattractive and service very lacklustre and detatched. I had also noticed she had addressed the criticism she had received by rewording her profile. I really don't see how she can suddenly change from the proverbial bag of spuds to a sex goddess in a short time unless, of course, she means she has pushed the Dyson round her flat.

Offline naughtynorwich

Yeah, I am sceptical; it seems like marketing on her part. I doubt I'll go for a 3rd punt, but would be very intersted to hear from anyone who's taken a chance on a first meet.

Offline socks

When did you have your good and bad experiences mate? I do wonder if a while ago she was more on the ball and then had some experience that knocked her confidence. Or did she just develop lacklustreness as a result of the stream of cocks and spunk that came her way?

I had a neutral meet with her as per my review but would go back if she upped her personality's engagement in the action. Her sloppy, full on, rimming is fabulous and she can take a full length down her throat, so really she does have quite an advantage - if she only used it to best effect.

Offline naughtynorwich

First meet was December 2013, second Summer 2014. However, negative reviews as recently as this May would suggest that her jadedness is more perennial as opposed to being a temporary off-period.

Offline socks

First meet was December 2013, second Summer 2014. However, negative reviews as recently as this May would suggest that her jadedness is more perennial as opposed to being a temporary off-period.
With the 2013 being good and 2014 not so? I am interested in how she was different when good. Did she have the same jadedness but performed better or was she a sparkling bundle of fun combined with the things she does well? It was the tail end of summer 2014 when I saw her first at neutral, she delivered a negative when I ventured again a few months later.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 08:14:49 am by socks »

Offline naughtynorwich

2013 was very good. She was comparatively bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. Very warm and chatty and services were good.

2014 and she was the jaded away with the fairies girl.

Offline socks

That really is very wierd and am more intrigued to know what her decline is down to. I'd definitely go back if there was recent positive review from a credible source on here. She has them on AW but they strike me as being as accurate and reliable as the ref in the city v palace match yesterday.

If she did the good stuff with the 2013 attitude it wouldn't really matter so much to me that her body's not the hottest.

I might even TOFTT!

Offline socks

Just noticed she's updated her profile again stating that she will be delivering to her former standard. Looks very much like she's reading this forum and fair play to her for the way she's responding - at least on her profile. We see too often prossies responding to criticism by having a hissy fit and blaming the client for their poor service. She appears to be taking full responsibility. Hopefully her actions speak as loudly as her words ...

Offline madeinwales56

I agree Socks. Let's hope she is paying more than just lip service to this thread - if you ignore the deliberate pun. The trouble I had with her is I really didn't find her very bodily attractive. That's my opinion and I appreciate it's different strokes for different folks. That's pun #2. I'll stop now ...

Offline socks

Just noticed that someone posted feedback on her AW last week alleging she was a heroin user and that this week there's a white knight style piece of positive feedback indicating that "she does NOT TAKE HEROIN!!!". When I saw her, I saw no direct evidence of drug use like equipment, marks on body etc but she was thin and lethargic enough for me to have been ready to believe it, if a credible person said it to me.

Anyone seen her lately and know what's going on? I do occasionally think about paying her a visit again for the eager rimming she gives and the chokingly deep, deep throat she takes but if she really is a smack head then it would be a total no-no for me.

Offline tarkus

She's been on my HL for some time but I've been wary because of the discussions on here. There's a noticeable difference in her body shape, particularly her breasts, between her early photos and the latest ones. Evidence of drug use?

amatureguy

There is an alert on her AW profile:-

"Alert: The authenticity or legitimacy of this member's profile has been brought into question. Please exercise caution.
We have been given reason to believe that this profile may not be totally bona fide.  We have asked the member to provide documentation in order to verify themself.  If this documentation is not provided within 48 hours the profile will be removed from the Site.

Until such time as this message no longer appears here, please exercise caution when corresponding with this member as they may not:

be who they say they are
be where they say they are
appear as depicted in any pictures
offer the services they profess to offer"

Offline socks

There is an alert on her AW profile:-

"Alert: The authenticity or legitimacy of this member's profile has been brought into question. Please exercise caution.
We have been given reason to believe that this profile may not be totally bona fide.  We have asked the member to provide documentation in order to verify themself.  If this documentation is not provided within 48 hours the profile will be removed from the Site.

Until such time as this message no longer appears here, please exercise caution when corresponding with this member as they may not:

be who they say they are
be where they say they are
appear as depicted in any pictures
offer the services they profess to offer"
Generally a load of bollocks of a misleading statement designed to suggest that AW gives a proper fuck. "Brought into question" seems to me to mean that the provider hasn't gone along with AW's verification process, rather than them responding to genuine concerns independently expressed by someone.

Offline suffolkmark

I've got to agree with socks about the alert, that it's likely to be around verification. I met with her a couple of months ago and had a good outcall with her. It is correct that her tits are tiny now, evidence of rapid weight loss but she was keen to please. Proper deep OWO, DFK, sloppy rimjob and protected penetration all delivered enthusiastically, without clockwatching. In fact she ran over because she was determined to make me come a final time in her mouth! Meant to do a review for her and would have been a positve. The only downside for me was that her body type didn't do it for me as she is now thin with spaniel ears, just personal preferance.