Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ladies who lunch - North Essex  (Read 1311 times)

oldjonny

Am thinking of celebrating my birthday on Saturday by arranging lunch and a bit of fun for dessert. Question is: who to choose who would be a good companion in the restaurant and a memorable romp in the bedroom. Does anyone have any experience/suggestions? Willing to travel anywhere between Ipswich and Chelmsford for my birthday treat.

Thanks in advance,

OJ

Offline Matium

What's your budget?

You would need an English woman so that you can have a decent conversation and she should be stunning so that you can feel the buzz when others look and think: "What's she doing with him?"

If you're looking for a posh, public school educated gal, try Lucy Hunter:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

oldjonny

Good question, Matium. I was thinking of paying £300 for the whole experience (in addition to the cost of lunch). I suspect Lucy Hunter would not be within that budget. I can but try (and will!). Thanks for the suggestion.

OJ

Tom5334

If you are still looking, I would recommend a board favourite......Issa

External Link/Members Only

More than able to hold a conversation with, she's quite knowledgable when you speak to her and will dress for the occasion as requested.

oldjonny

Thanks Tom. As you say, a board favourite, and am encouraged that her English skills suggest conversation will be possible. I think I shall give her a try, Lucy being unavailable tomorrow. Appreciate your help.

OJ

Tom5334

Thanks Tom. As you say, a board favourite, and am encouraged that her English skills suggest conversation will be possible. I think I shall give her a try, Lucy being unavailable tomorrow. Appreciate your help.

OJ

My pleasure, I'm due another visit to Issa soon. I'm sure she will be open to the idea of lunch followed by dessert back at her place.
Although I would be tempted to skip starters and main!!

johnjohnson3355

oldjonny

Nope, too busy to take time out for lunch, it seems. Bowl of soup and croutons at home was Plan B. Just saved myself £296.50  :drinks:

OJ