Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork Galleries  (Read 1332 times)

Offline Stephan200210

Is it just me, or are there LESS Galleries (free) on AW these days? I used to see almost every girl had two or three profile pictures, then a Gallery (free) and then, maybe a Private Gallery and/or movies.

Now it seems it is increasingly the profile pictures, NO free Gallery, but then a Private Gallery.  Has AW changed the rules and/or pricing in order to change behaviour? Clearly seeing as many pictures as possible is important when making a punting decision. And I resent any attempt to "steer" me to pay for access to a Private Gallery. Fine if the Private Gallery is in ADDITION to the free one (and perhaps explicit as well). But ALL girls should have a FREE Gallery as a matter of course.

Has anyone else noticed this trend - or am I just imagining it?

NotoriousNot

I think you've imagined this whole thing.

What is this 'AW' you speak of?

Offline Stephan200210

Adultwork.

It just seems a lot of the girls I see on there now have ONLY a PRIVATE (i.e. paid to access) Gallery and not the normal FREE Gallery.

vw

Think your imagining it or just unlucky !

5th Musketeer

Adultwork.

It just seems a lot of the girls I see on there now have ONLY a PRIVATE (i.e. paid to access) Gallery and not the normal FREE Gallery.
I think VW is right, but I have found that I come across PGs without FGs too often when the girl sounds interesting.  But I have put it down to being unlucky, not a prevalent practice.

Offline Sonny Crockett

5th Musketeer

I've not noticed it as such.
I don't get to punt frequently so when I do I am very picky.