Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Regular WG gave me a gift?  (Read 3744 times)

Offline two20

I'm assuming you have opened it up and there isn't a message wrote large on the front :rolleyes:

Offline sparkus

A regular in a TCM always gives me chocs at Xmas and near my birthday, as a ruse to sidestep my copious hints about 'special occasions' no doubt (i.e. my desire to put my dick in her).

Offline Bikerboy

Never had a gift from a WG but if I did would think of it like a loyalty gift from a utility provider hoping to encourage continued patronage in the months to come.

bigmanbigman

Rx did you turn up in rags or a shell suit ??

Offline DrConners

Never had a gift from a WG but if I did would think of it like a loyalty gift from a utility provider hoping to encourage continued patronage in the months to come.

Hilarious   :lol:   :lol: 

midnightcowboy

Haha. That's kind of the vibe I was going for earlier re: just an extension of the service. Thanks for putting it into words.

bigmanbigman

Offline Midori

• Service Provider
Probably got it as a gift for somebody in the wrong size and instead of returning it thought the client might like it.
I've given things to repeat clients before - a Christmas card to a couple of clients I knew lived alone and would appreciate it, gave one a slice of homemade cake, gave one a book they had been talking about wanting to read that I had a spare copy of - nothing that would ever stand out and with no agenda, just generally being the type of person I am in and out of the job. I would hate to think people read more into it than me just trying to be nice and think that it's some kind of cynical business ploy.

Offline joe diddley

I was once given a small chocolate Santa.

Offline switftjake

How about you just take it as a gift with no real meaning other than recognition you're a regular who doesn't turn her stomach. Do you have a tendency to overthink people's actions?

fredpunter

How about you just take it as a gift with no real meaning other than recognition you're a regular who doesn't turn her stomach. Do you have a tendency to overthink people's actions?
I think the op really wants us to confirm that he must be fucking wonderful for this to have happened to him.

I've had 2 presents from one particular working girl ... so I must be really fucking SPECIAL!!!!

midnightcowboy

Next time you meet I would take it back. Say your wife doesn't like it.

'But thanks. Now get your knickers off'

Offline sparkus

I think the op really wants us to confirm that he must be fucking wonderful for this to have happened to him.

I've had 2 presents from one particular working girl ... so I must be really fucking SPECIAL!!!!

As I said, I've had gifts but for all the wrong reasons.  One of several TCM staff who will get naked for the right price but that's as far as they will go.

vw

+1

Sad really that he needs approval from a punting forum.

Offline joe diddley

As I said, I was once given a small chocolate Santa.

bigmanbigman

Offline Marmalade

Some sense at last.

I'd probably say, thanks, but I've got one.  :drinks:  (like I'm going to spend £120 on her fanny and yet wear some cheap shit shirt in real life?????)

I've had a prossie make me a cassette tape or CD of music. Something they don't spend money on. I imagine she would have had to have lost her marbles to actually go out and spent her hard-earned, lying-on-her-back-and-thru-her-teeth, tax-free cash on something to give away to a mere customer. Usually if a prossie gives a customer something it is a gift of zero value, something unwanted she can't be arsed putting in the trash, or something of such incredibly low value - 5p - that it is to emphasise to you how terribly 'poor' she is and please will you give her something (say, an extra £30 or a bottle of expensive perfume) in reciprocation.

Who knows if she's a real person in real life? Probably doesn't even know herself most of them. As far as her customers are concerned she's a cunt with legs and a microwave, wardrobe or lock-box to stash the day's takings in bundles of a thousand.

I've had a rare gift from prossies I've never booked or fucked. But I wasn't a customer. Prossies don't give customers gifts any more than they give them free fucks.

bigmanbigman

Lol thats class! Seeing as I live with flatmates who wouldn't give a fuck I find any blackmail attempts would fail miserably.
rx your posts are all going the same way now
Shit wgs
 shit presents
from shit wgs  and
shit all sence
Good day to you sir .
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 03:46:48 pm by bigmanbigman »

Offline Tompunt1

One of my old Thai regulars used to cook me a Thai dinner to eat at the end of the punt. I often didn't want it, but I ate it anyway because it would have been rude not too. More than a few girls over the years have given me colds, I'm sure, but thankfully nothing worse than that. ;)

Offline Marmalade

I've had one or two Thais invite me to live with them. "No charge fuckefucke me no prossitoot". Arrange taxi precisely when leaving for airport. Lucky he didn't get a frying pan through the back window. In all fairness I think she was half-Vietnamese. "Give me money for housekeeping!!!" Nah -- that would be like treating you as a prossitoot I had replied.

The other one was Thai and came on hols down the peninsular for a few days no charge after a couple of bookings -- mostly to boast to her girlfriends. But her interest in sex (and mine in her) evaporated after we left Patpong.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 04:40:43 pm by Marmalade »

drogo

sounds like shes is playing with you, show some 'real' interest and get some gifts and an even more regular service (income) from you

YidArmy

The only gift I want from a WG is free sex. Instead of some trinket why don't you ask her for a free punt or a discount. See how that goes..

It's not dating. She's not your girlfriend. Don't go down that road it will end in tears.

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

Last year i repeatedly hinted to a regular that my birthday was coming up just to see if I'd get a discount - after all, she so often says she loves seeing me  :lol: :lol: - and she didn't even knock a tenner off :thumbsdown:

bigmanbigman

Its the wg mind trick  you pay
What ever

Offline sparkus

I've had one or two Thais invite me to live with them. "No charge fuckefucke me no prossitoot". Arrange taxi precisely when leaving for airport. Lucky he didn't get a frying pan through the back window. In all fairness I think she was half-Vietnamese. "Give me money for housekeeping!!!" Nah -- that would be like treating you as a prossitoot I had replied.

The other one was Thai and came on hols down the peninsular for a few days no charge after a couple of bookings -- mostly to boast to her girlfriends. But her interest in sex (and mine in her) evaporated after we left Patpong.

I've been asked out by a few WGs over the years, comical really.

"Boyfriend no pay."

:thumbsdown:

AmeliaJayy

Seen as you see her regularly, maybe she was just being friendly?
I bought Christmas/Birthday presents for a customer I used to see regularly a few years ago.
He appreciated them, I enjoyed giving them... it's not a bad thing lol