Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gemma_Babex - London (outcall) TOFTT  (Read 396 times)

nutanix

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only 

Apologies if I made a mistake as it's my first review, technically she's from Reading but we met in London as she was there seeing friends and she only does outcalls.

Price: £350 for 2 hours

Comms: Very good and one of the reasons why I mostly see English Pro$$ies. We talked via AW and then on WhatsApp for a few days before the meet and the flirting definitely built up my anticipation!

Venue: Hotel in central London, outcall.

Services: FK, OWO, vaginal sex in mish, doggy and cowgirl. A shitton of chatting (she should add that on her services list)

Girl: Maybe it was the flirting or the pictures or the age but I was esentially expecting a pretty Uni girl to remind me of my glory days....WRONG! While I'm not 100% sure she's not the one in the pics, her body wasn't nearly as toned as those pics suggest. Face wasn't very good and neither were her teeth, I'd give it a 5/10 on a good day!

Tits had quite a bit of sag which I didn't expect for a girl in her 20s. Her breath wasn't great and her pussy wasn't very fresh.

The punt: She's a chatter box and wasted my time for at least 30 minutes, bad enough that she's using this lame tactic but I couldn't even get a word in! Eventually I had enough and I leaned in and kissed her, she finally shut up and started fondling the old soldier.

FK was okay but nothing to write home about, I wouldn't class it as DFK. Blowjob was 'fine' but again nothing amazing, got the old raincoat on and she rode me for a few mins. Unfortunately the view wasn't that good due to the sagging tits and she definitely lacked energy/enthusiasm so I lost my stiffy.

She sucked me off again and we tried doggy which was a bit better, mostly cuz I couldn't see her face and tits (terrible I know). Finally we did a bit of mish and then she jerked me off over her stomach and tits.

I thought at the very least I'll get a round 2 out of this as it was quite a pricey bad punt! WRONG, she started chatting again, then got dressed and left 20 minutes early! I felt like a complete mug....

Hindsight: I bet you're all thinking I'm a complete idiot and I should have rejected her as she walked through the door and you're right! Things got progressively worse, I expected her body would make up for her face, then I expected her services would make up for her body, etc. Figured I'd share this so that I'm not the only one learning from this mistake!

Would I return? Nope! Even if she was attractive the constant chatting, leaving early and lackluster attitude would still make it a negative for me! There's a lot more out there and it may be a while before I TOFTT as I've still got some PTSD.

Offline king tarzan

A ugly Mingher 🐖 for £350 for 2hrs  :dash: :scare:

Or a rival  REVIEW????

Only time will tell

« Last Edit: May 05, 2019, 01:32:35 pm by king tarzan »
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ce78169

This is a shame. She looks great on the pics. Was going to book her but not so sure now.