Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Felicity_24 Plymouth  (Read 965 times)

Offline jankg

A newbie but getting a lot of good feedback already.  Decent price and services by the looks of it, has anyone seen her yet?

External Link/Members Only

Offline markc65

A newbie but getting a lot of good feedback already.  Decent price and services by the looks of it, has anyone seen her yet?

External Link/Members Only

I haven't but from quick look at her feedback External Link/Members Only it looks as though jlike as seen her.  Hopefully he'll give us some more details

Offline jlike

Yes, finally saw her last week. Took a few attempts as she seems a bit hit and miss. Nice body but small boobs, can't remember what size her profile says, but certainly no more than a 'C' in my opinion. Found it to be a bit vanilla even for me, no real enthusiasm ( compared to Karis or Lisa). After the punt I thought I might go back again as she is close to where I work but changed my mind as she has not left me feedback on AW, so if she cannot be bothered why should I, she wasn't that good. Flat was clean and in a good location. Hope this helps, anything specific you want to know just ask.

Offline jankg

Yes, finally saw her last week. Took a few attempts as she seems a bit hit and miss. Nice body but small boobs, can't remember what size her profile says, but certainly no more than a 'C' in my opinion. Found it to be a bit vanilla even for me, no real enthusiasm ( compared to Karis or Lisa). After the punt I thought I might go back again as she is close to where I work but changed my mind as she has not left me feedback on AW, so if she cannot be bothered why should I, she wasn't that good. Flat was clean and in a good location. Hope this helps, anything specific you want to know just ask.

Thanks for the feedback.  How was she with RO and FK?

Offline jlike

Light FK, at least with me, not DFK. Happy to have RO but , I felt, no real response to it, a few possibly fake moans and that was it. Maybe it was we just didn't click, don't know, all I know is my regs give better service, that is why they are my regs.

Offline jankg

Light FK, at least with me, not DFK. Happy to have RO but , I felt, no real response to it, a few possibly fake moans and that was it. Maybe it was we just didn't click, don't know, all I know is my regs give better service, that is why they are my regs.

Thanks, much appreciated