Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The responsible punter  (Read 1444 times)

Offline Vivago

After returning to UK following 7 months of hard punting in Thailand and The Philippines, one of the first ports of call has to be:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Good news. Might just celebrate with a punt. :D
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 03:44:26 pm by Vivago »
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

will-ow

i feel a virtual high five is in order!!!  :yahoo:

Integral

:dance:  :yahoo:  :dance:

It would make the Sweet Baby Jesus cry if you dont have at least one celebratory punt... :D

Offline Marmalade

Looking gorward to your Philippines report.  :hi:

Offline Vivago

Looking gorward to your Philippines report.  :hi:

What, all six months. :scare: I must have shagged every Pinay on Seeking Arrangement. :lol:

Offline Marmalade

What, all six months. :scare: I must have shagged every Pinay on Seeking Arrangement. :lol:
I know it's hard, especially when they all look so similar. Did you just use SA or did you trawl the regular pussyheaps as well? (My own experience has just been Manila, AC, and the west coast of the main island).

I imagine SA might have given better quality (at what sort of costs?). Mostly I remember having to eject prossies from my hotel room to make space for the next one. (Also the awful transport sysyem, the annoyance of weeding out cherry girls, or the very minor inconvenience of having to watch my back in Manila's rougher booty areas).

Offline Vivago

'I imagine SA might have given better quality (at what sort of costs?).

Most punters, on visiting the pussy heaven that is The Philippines, get cuntstruck and try and shag everything in sight regardless of quality. Because on this visit I was only punting once or twice a week (averaging 6 a month) I went for quality over quantity and had some exceptional punts which were still cheap by western standards. The average for top drawer SA girls was 4-5k (£60-70) for 3-4 hours and fill your boots or 7k (£100) for overnight. On top of this I usually met them in four or five star hotels so each punt was costing me about' £150-200 all inclusive. Several times I flew particular beauties who had caught my eye, in from the boonies and was never disappointed.

Altogether I had the pleasure of meeting some cracking prime young middle class Filipinas. who were a distance removed from your average Pinay LBFM Angeles bargirls. They also tended to be much more inventive and proactive in bed too. :yahoo:

« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 06:21:56 am by Vivago »