Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paranoid punters need to relax and just enjoy it  (Read 887 times)

Levisjeans

Hidden Image/Members Only
Journalist and Editor - Levisjeans

Hey guys, I'm back with another interesting topic today which addresses - paranoia in punters new and old alike, with their unnecessary fears of WGs screwing them over in some form or another. Having read through a couple of topics on this forum, there is always a reoccurring theme of paranoia in being screwed over, I say this is so needless, and I'll explain why.

For those of you older and experienced punters, you may laugh and smirk at my naivety in punting, but you all will definitely agree by the end of this post, some of the things I have said is true. Being still relatively new to the scene, with a measly few fresh months under my belt, I am loving it! and enjoying all there is to the scene! I will admit there is still a lot of things I don't know about the scene, or it's shadier darker seedier side, but I am not letting those thoughts from diminishing my experience!
But I noticed other punters aren't enjoying it as much as I am, sometimes being so tense that they can't relax even after a 2 hour session with a very attractive lady, STOP THIS! There is none or not a great deal to benefit from, for a WG to screw you over, they won't even remember your fake name within 10 minutes of starting let alone finishing a session, they have far too many other things to worry about, than trying to screw you over.

Let's assume the WG you a book an appointment with isn't a streetwalker, drug addict, benefit street looks alike, or from East Europe but even then it's still fairly unlikely you'll be screwed over majorly, maybe just a minor screwing like being charged higher per usual, or a bait & switch, but nothing major.

Unless you're Mr Banker, there is no reason why a WG would try to screw you over, and even if you are Mr Banker, wouldn't this be a very silly motive to do since you're pushing away a potential high valued client? To every if not all WG - time is money which is undeniably the truth. With this in mind, I wouldn't be surprise if the average WG earns double in a week, then their average client does at their regular job. Hell even if the WG has the same expenses to pay as the rest of us (apart from working tax hahaha) even if they only saw 10 cilents for a whole week, and even if they were all 30 min bookings at £60 each, thats £600 for a whole week for 5 hours work - while the majority of us would probably have to work 30 hours just for probably £300 - £500 a week including working tax on top. Now do you see why there's no motive for a WG to screw you over, it's not even worth it, and if they did thought about it, way too much effort and risk involved to even be worth considering, this is all assuming that the WG you see isn't shady.

So you see, even in a quiet week the average WG earns more than the rest of us, hell they probably earn more in a busy week then we do in 2 months of work. There really is no benefits for a WG to screw you over, unless of course you irritate them yourself, like not paying, or faffing about with bookings/not showing up (on purpose), rude threatening/psychotic behavior, then that's all your doing. Otherwise there really is no point, and there seems to be one more factor that a lot of punters miss out or don't even consider, which is the WG themselves being scared of you. It doesn't matter if its the first time or the 10th time a WG has seen you, she will always be somewhat paranoid and scared of you too. Who knows if you might suddenly go all Hannibal Lecter on her, it can and is a possibility of it happening, we know we won't, but they don't know if we won't. We are all in the same boat together, at the end of the day, we just want things to go smooth as they are, have a fun time together, and just get on with it, leaving both everyone happy at the other end.

Whatever position we are in, married or not-married, kids or no-kids, we all have family, and so do the WGs themselves too. Hell some of them even have children (and partners) - the last thing any WG wants is placing their own family in any kind of harmful positions. so all in all just relax a little, and rid your paranoias, don't overthink it too much, and enjoy it for what it is! As long as you use common sense, and some decent level of character judgement, that's all the protection you need, just don't forget the condoms! Stay safe and have fun!

:hi: Thanks for reading! here's a drink on me!  :drinks:

cockneybstrd

Offline Nagilum

Great but I think your assessment of the situation is a little skewed.  There is no sense of overwhelming paranoia among the punters of the forum.  You are allowing the trolls and newbies who have never punted to tar the rest of us.

The punters here understand and know the risks involved and also understand that having a bad punt is part of the game.  No hard feelings, no point in mulling over it.  You take it and move on.

As long as you use common sense, and some decent level of character judgement, that's all the protection you need, just don't forget the condoms! Stay safe and have fun!

For a wannabe journalist you really have not researched this forum have you.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 10:27:36 pm by Nagilum »

Offline Punterperson1971

I fell asleep after 10 seconds of reading

Offline Nagilum

who the fuck is this cunt ?

An elaborate troll posing as an editor.

vw

Its not the Sabbath  !

Who sacked you from the guardian and made you a preacher ?

Everyone should be as paranoid as they please, without paranoia the buzz of punting goes !  Paranoia of some sort is an essential ingredient of a good punt !

Why the EE hate anyway, look at the prossie blacklist you will find most are British !

External Link/Members Only

Complacency breeds crap punts with no edge or nerves !

Offline Nagilum

Its not the Sabbath  !

Who sacked you from the guardian and made you a preacher ?

Everyone should be as paranoid as they please, without paranoia the buzz of punting goes !  Paranoia of some sort is an essential ingredient of a good punt !

Why the EE hate anyway, look at the prossie blacklist you will find most are British !

External Link/Members Only

Complacency breeds crap punts with no edge or nerves !

There is that!  The thrill.

Offline Nagilum

vw

There is that!  The thrill.

Then there is the humour of these things;

Banning reason: Fuck off

Now new banning reasons are a worthwhile thrill.   :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline AnthG

Let's assume the WG you a book an appointment with isn't a streetwalker, drug addict, benefit street looks alike, or from East Europe but even then it's still fairly unlikely you'll be screwed over majorly, maybe just a minor screwing like being charged higher per usual, or a bait & switch, but nothing major.

I would class a bait and switch as a major screw over. I would also class a half-hearted disinterested girl who short changes me on time and effort as a major screw over at the rates I pay too.

And that leads onto this

So you see, even in a quiet week the average WG earns more than the rest of us, hell they probably earn more in a busy week then we do in 2 months of work. There really is no benefits for a WG to screw you over, unless of course you irritate them yourself, like not paying, or faffing about with bookings/not showing up (on purpose), rude threatening/psychotic behavior, then that's all your doing.

A working girl in the agencies often sees 10 guys per day. Any girl cannot give 10 guys her full 100% service. She would be a knackered wreck at the end of the day. So she will designate who she gives a full on service to and who she gives a half hearted one to of those 10.

That means some guys every day are getting stiffed.

Now indicate to this girl you are not happy being stiffed like this. And she will obviously get upset by this. And quite likely respond to that complaint by varying degree's of flipping out.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Nagilum

Then there is the humour of these things;

Banning reason: Fuck off

It's got to be my favourite so far, precise and record timing!

vw

A working girl in the agencies often sees 10 guys per day. Any girl cannot give 10 guys her full 100% service. She would be a knackered wreck at the end of the day. So she will designate who she gives a full on service to and who she gives a half hearted one to of those 10.

That means some guys every day are getting stiffed.

That's why most avoid agencies like the clap !

The Journalist has been trolling for 2 days, was his attempt at mocking some of the more careful members here from another post!

Offline ds1836

Thanks for the lecture!
Now go and do everyone a favour and take your face for a shit you boring cunt.

ramrodronnie

I don't think it was a journalist. I think it was a tart! Glad he/she got Fucked Off!