Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: new and old  (Read 1052 times)

touch.and.go

Hi guys - I like to see my two regular girls one a week (each) and I like to see non-regs occasionaly - and a new girl - maybe one a month. Am I too faithful to the regs - should I see more new girls?

vorian

Imo it seems like you have a good balance already, if you are happy with the mix I wouldn't worry about it.

Offline wristjob

Hi guys - I like to see my two regular girls one a week (each) and I like to see non-regs occasionaly - and a new girl - maybe one a month. Am I too faithful to the regs - should I see more new girls?

Whatever makes you happy. I think if half your punts were with 1 girl that would be unhealthy but it seems you have a good mix there.

Offline smiths

Its for you decide who you punt with. A mixture of regulars and newbies to me to suited me for a long time. If a regular is good my punts with her can get better and better for a while until i get bored and go elsewhere.

pleasure

Whatever suits you chap. I'm normally 100% new girls, but I'm not averse to having a regular now and again, on the rare occasions I meet a girl I like enough.

Offline nigel4498

I have just found a new regular but still punt with whatever takes my fancy.
Nice to mix it  :rolleyes:

Rochdull lad

That sounds a good balance to me; maybe you should think of seeing the new girls as "auditioning a potential Regular" in case of of your two current Regulars retires/moves away.

potato

That sounds a good balance to me; maybe you should think of seeing the new girls as "auditioning a potential Regular" in case of of your two current Regulars retires/moves away.

I echo that sentiment. Always nice to have one on the subs bench just in case..

I am different in that I have one reg and that's it.  I don't suffer from EAS and nor does she so it works for both of us. I do keep looking but haven't found anything that appeals as yet that would agree to the same deal... It will be tough to replace her..