Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Unsolicited valentines pictures and messages text/social media/adultwork email  (Read 2421 times)

Offline onedivergent

Okay so I thinking and hoping that not alone having unsolicited valentine messages .
I had 6 wg message .
I was actually on date when some messages from two wg came thru on my what's app. I just had to say oh just admirers and banter !
Sex with this non wg last night and this morning wasn't sex level epic. More  awkward bj But good enough fun on date and chat so just good to get the bang.  Anyway I digress...!

So I do have a punting phone since advised but wise folka on here.
2 of 6 lady I saw were even  before december and Xmas.
The thing is I'm friendly person and enjoyed  speaking with 2 of them at xmas and exchanged friendly words and wishes Xmas and New year's via adult work like i did with all wg i saw! but I really confuse me when I get messages on Valentines

I learning to not treat these things as any thing other than business but can't help wondering if others had outside comms with wg.

I don't mind with 4 of them as I'm friendly as its bit of fun and vibe and we ve shared messges before but other 2 I haven't even seen this year and weren't regular!
I can imagine otheres not being pleased if in relationships or wanting discretion.

It might be a case of situation and my status (single) but part of me thing  some of them it's pretty cringe and despite being flattered it's trying to take advantage of my nature and lack of seasoned punting experience.

I worried to post this but after being guided to keep my personal details separate and safe despite being typically young and carefree i really like to know if others had any situation.

This isn't a brag or a bull shit it's merely to help with perspective. I'm not liking and wishing  to name the 6. Some seem  clearly generic texts,  some have my name and ref things which are funny flattering but kinda 'hold on should I engage back'  and 'i wont be the only guy who gets these lovely messages' others were fun song words and pictures or from own gallery -nothing explicit. I kinda just brush them off as if we're friends.

Anyway aside from valentines  unsolicited messages I mean it's regarded as a no no  right?  but i play the game differently to most, diff lifestyles  , and only learning . I also friendly and do chat with wg and even go to some for advice on life and girls in my private life. For my aw email I sent up alerts on email and punting phone so doesn't pop up on my main phone and changed my personal email link on aw.

Some of it i feel is my own doing both way i been on punt and on talking. However i want to blame the forum too and you naughty chaps  Haha! The reason for that is i have  made 'mistake' of seeing younger than first intended wgs  . Why ! Well thats due to curiosity from the chat, reviews and trust i have on these forums. Omg the sex with them is very diff to the sex with girls  who arent casual sex workers ! Including my date last nite.
So I need to try and to stick to ladies who are 30plus !
It's good for my experience , their service and are very different to my social circle and uni. Stop writing amazing reviews of hotties under 30 uk punting!  Joking!

Anyway no hate just wanna hear if others had any comms specifically unprompted.
Excuse all the other nonsense in between!
Thanks.

SophieScott

I do think it's out of order, as I think all unsolicited contact is out of order especially through whatsapp/text etc, and I wouldn't do it myself. 

However to play devil's advocate - when you exchanged Christmas and New Year greetings, you might have sent mixed messages....if you've contacted them for festive greetings, they have probably thought you were intending on seeing them again and so you wanted to keep the friendly contact going....you may have unfortunately sent out a bit of a mixed message there.

vw

Sounds like you are over familiar and may have asked for this.

If you want inappropriate contact with prossies, expect it back, are you sure punting is for you ?

Offline onedivergent

No I'm not sure if punting is for me partly  because of this.  And yes agree mixed messages confuse both client and worker alike. I think i still like to have occasional buzz due to the sheer pleasure and experiences. And i guess a bit mixed up coz it's often better sex than my own experiences outside of punting.  However I planning to knock on head of click well with date from last night but I feel I've fallen in to thrill of sex with wg. I never punt when I regularly seeing a girl or have a girlfriend it's more to compliment and satisfy my urge.
I know it can make me lazy and all I have to do is pay and now thanks to working out which girls are safe enough and good enough to see looks and service wise it's catch 22. I don't have people to talk about it as the  boys don't understand and the girls would give me hell. Anyway sorry I lnow for most it's not appropriate and really wanted to hear if others do that. Please dont blame me for mixed messages totally as it's not just me but I hear whats said and will assess how I future punt  (if at all)
Thanks for response so far but remember we re likely to be very different individuals so situations are unique.
Thanks again

southampton.guy

I think you have only made one mistake - and that is using your real phone (or doing something that allows the apps to cross-identify you).

I have become friendly with a few girls and send occasional greeting messages (including "happy christmas" etc) but always from my punting phone. Whatever your circumstances, never mix your punting life with real life. Although i trust these girls, why take any risk (no matter how small you consider it to be) when you don.t need to?

To answer you question, yes to general "how are you"  or "happy xmas/NY/whatever" type messages, but not a valentine message.

Mind you, I.m off to check my AW messages now......Maybe this year!!

vw

I think you have only made one mistake - and that is using your real phone (or doing something that allows the apps to cross-identify you).

I have become friendly with a few girls and send occasional greeting messages (including "happy christmas" etc) but always from my punting phone.

Bit sad isn't it, I'm not sure why people want to remind people of work at these special non work days.   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Some people are freaks though, making contact outside of booking.   :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline Georgejetson

1D I think you should be careful. You shouldnt confuse the appearance of things with how they are. Being a WG is to play a role and an act (and we all appreciate their  performance when they are good at it). You ever meet a civvie girl that tells you she is "in love" with Leo DiCaprio? They are falling for an act. Not a real person.  Flirting and texting and valentining with WG puts you on a psychological slippery slope in that direction. 2cents.

Online threechilliman

Sounds like the OP is bragging to me, a bit like we did when we were at school, or in my case not as I don't recall ever receiving a Valentine's from anyone.

tcm

southampton.guy

Bit sad isn't it, I'm not sure why people want to remind people of work at these special non work days.   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Some people are freaks though, making contact outside of booking.   :scare: :scare: :scare:

not sure i follow you, virtualwaster - what's a bit sad? ..... and who are you suggesting is a freak?

I have 3 girls that i regard as not only as "regulars" but also as punting friends. One i have been seing  for at least 7 years and she has formally retired but only sees me and one other guy. One of the others i have been seeing for about 3 years, have seen her a lot and for and then I had a period of financial difficulty and had to tell her i couldn.t see her so much. she said still come and just pay me in the future when you can.

so in these circumstances, is it "freakish" to have contact outside of a specific booking? Not in my book. Its just politeness and being friends. Of course there are lots of WG (well most actually) that i don.t have any contact with outside of a booking.

But agree that sending lots of messages and good wishes etc to WG's that you don.t know would be a bit freakish!

vw

not sure i follow you, virtualwaster - what's a bit sad? ..... and who are you suggesting is a freak?

I have 3 girls that i regard as not only as "regulars" but also as punting friends. One i have been seing  for at least 7 years and she has formally retired but only sees me and one other guy. One of the others i have been seeing for about 3 years, have seen her a lot and for and then I had a period of financial difficulty and had to tell her i couldn.t see her so much. she said still come and just pay me in the future when you can.

so in these circumstances, is it "freakish" to have contact outside of a specific booking? Not in my book. Its just politeness and being friends. Of course there are lots of WG (well most actually) that i don.t have any contact with outside of a booking.

But agree that sending lots of messages and good wishes etc to WG's that you don.t know would be a bit freakish!

Sounds like you live in a mish mash of blurred boundaries, up to you what you do i just think its sad and freaky, clearly living inside it you dont.

Hope it ends well with your "Friends"  :sarcastic:

southampton.guy

well i.m sure that there a lot of people who would say what we do (ie punting) is both sad and freakish.

These 3 are real people with real lives. we have become friends within the worls of punting. A few simple, friendly messages from time to time with these 3 girls (not others) is not blurring boundaries as far as i am concerned. Apart from my real christian name and a few general details about me, I keep personal details personal and generally keep punting and real life separate, even with these 3.

But each to their own. I respect the fact that you are entitled to your opinion and that its different to mine. 

vw

well i.m sure that there a lot of people who would say what we do (ie punting) is both sad and freakish.

These 3 are real people with real lives. we have become friends within the worls of punting. A few simple, friendly messages from time to time with these 3 girls (not others) is not blurring boundaries as far as i am concerned. Apart from my real christian name and a few general details about me, I keep personal details personal and generally keep punting and real life separate, even with these 3.

But each to their own. I respect the fact that you are entitled to your opinion and that its different to mine.

We are all different.

It's odd you call them friends, then say you wouldn't trust them as far as you throw them with real life info.

Offline YorkshireLad

The thing is I'm friendly person and enjoyed  speaking with 2 of them at xmas and exchanged friendly words and wishes Xmas and New year's via adult work like i did with all wg i saw! but I really confuse me when I get messages on Valentines

There's your reason..

SophieScott

And that's absolutely fine, everyone can do what's right for them - but you can't complain that your 3 friends who you share messages with from time to time thought it would be OK to wish you happy valentines day. 

southampton.guy

And that's absolutely fine, everyone can do what's right for them - but you can't complain that your 3 friends who you share messages with from time to time thought it would be OK to wish you happy valentines day.

I don.t and they didn.t. (The original poster re valentine messages is not me)

southampton.guy

We are all different.

It's odd you call them friends, then say you wouldn't trust them as far as you throw them with real life info.

I didn.t say that. I regard them as friends with my punting world and i do trust them. But people can change over time so why take a rsik (no matter how samll I regard it) when i don.t have to? I.m into "safety first "and caution in most things including punting!

SophieScott

I don.t and they didn.t. (The original poster re valentine messages is not me)

Apologies Southampton.Guy

Offline onedivergent

Thanks for responses. For me there's alot of thinking to be done on how to do things appropriately and protocols.  Listen my boundaries are messed up and I can onky take from knowledge on here and learn that all business and keep friendliness to level only during a transaction. The only sad thing is sadness of calling off friendships or what ever perception is. I'm not any of you and you're not me. I get there seems to be some sort of old school way of doing things but I hear I'm not alone with  any familiarity .

I covered most things in my posts and have my head screwed  on .

I going to leave this as it is. 

I 've asked to be banned as I'm not suited to this forum and prob not punting. Certainly not sharing experiences which no one else seems to get into!

Thanks appreciate all the stuff on here but good bye.
End of
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 12:58:04 am by onedivergent »

5th Musketeer

Sounds like you have a few "friends with benefits" who you actually pay money to to help their lifestyles
 :dance: :yahoo: :cool:

Offline Silver Birch

vw

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Was thinking the same "Deluded twat".

God there are some saddos in this business

southampton.guy

Was thinking the same "Deluded twat".

God there are some saddos in this business

i don.t usually "come down to your level" but today i.m going to.... fucked off you stupid idiot.......you know nothing about me or her.

vw

i don.t usually "come down to your level" but today i.m going to.... fucked off you stupid idiot.......you know nothing about me or her.

Such a so so special relationship.   :crazy: :wacko: :crazy: :wacko:

You sound hurt ?  :sarcastic:

Offline Silver Birch

Anyway no hate just wanna hear if others had any comms specifically unprompted.

Receiving unsolicited contact would not cause a problem for me, but it would raise serious doubts about her discretion.

I have been contacted by a couple of wgs by unprompted text and it has never resulted in me making a booking. I am actually fine with a wg sending me an email on AW. Only happened once or twice though.

Offline onedivergent

Man lets  ignore him he's just both jealous and clearly has issues with people . Thinks he has to put down another rather than respect.  Probably some childhood issue.  We all may have issues but projecting it especially by keyboard is not any thing other than displacing own insecurities whilst hiding own problems. I find it's best to ignore such people unless they understand to RESPECT you.

Though actually I just bite . He wants us to bite. So here we go.

I mean check his name virtual waster.  He's not real so fake and has no value  which is waste. Haha . Now go fuck yourself virtual waster though that's probably hard coz you don't love yourself.
Like Southampton guy and me do respect others unlike you. I ve asked to be banned on here BUT now i think  i should ask for you to be banned for trolling this thread with your  shitty input.

People struggle on here to post sometimes because of retribution.  It's  because the narrow minded judgements and failure  to understand other men or women and how they may relate with wgs, who are also people. This can actually  differ to someone who is conditioned to just pay money and have sex.  I imagine you are probably annoyed and resenting the fact deep down that you have  to pay.

Ahhh don't be annoyed mr  fake value it's accepting it like Charlie sheen does . How others here or otherwise interact has nothing to do with you so going round judging and commenting how we are says more to do with you.

I'm probably younger than you but I understand social media relationships much better . I have now made judgements and comments which are just as unfounded as yours yeah so I give you that!  We all have an opinion!  Just give some respect or articulate better . Or get off my thread!  And go actually fuck man then yourll be less preoccupied with this.

Southampton guy and I are flattered you're turning into one of those Girls who want our attention. 

If you post again on here I am asking you to be banned.  Now good bye and happy punting you amazing keyboard wanker sorry I mean warrior.  Respect to you that I bit but it's over now so no one fancies listening to you on  here anymore go play on another thread.

Offline onedivergent

Post again waster and your 'll be banned for trolling this thread.

vw

Post again waster and your 'll be banned for trolling this thread.

Do you have special relationships with the same girl too, maybe you are the only one also ?

Didn't know there were new moderators on here?  :sarcastic:  Learn something new every day.  :crazy:

Offline onedivergent

Do you have special relationships with the same girl too, maybe you are the only one also ?

Didn't know there were new moderators on here?  :sarcastic:  Learn something new every day.  :crazy:

Okay that's a bit better a witty retort!  Though is someone helping you write that one. Look you get the point why get on that Southampton  guys case ! If its not constructive then its not really need for such traffic!  Now tell me you understand! Come on.  And yes I emailed admin so we'll see what he/she says. 

vw

Okay that's a bit better a witty retort!  Though is someone helping you write that one. Look you get the point why get on that Southampton  guys case ! If its not constructive then its not really need for such traffic!  Now tell me you understand! Come on.  And yes I emailed admin so we'll see what he/she says.

sure he will say he needs to get a life and stop being so deluded and maybe grow a pair.

We help the deluded fro free on here, no charge or NHS waiting lists here for help.

Offline onedivergent

sure he will say he needs to get a life and stop being so deluded and maybe grow a pair.

We help the deluded fro free on here, no charge or NHS waiting lists here for help.

Well I have asked for you to be banned or warned about behaviour.  You're being unnecessarily provocative and rude. You actually sound like quite funny but obviously not charming like myself.  I think experiences have made you cynical as well as comical. Cheers anyway for some of the input but please be respectful and constructive.  I mean you initially were with me and respect that but you're on at this dude in a way that it doesn't help .
I get that the profession is that and cross over on boundaries isn't the best idea but lamenting in an abusive way isn t helping anyone and when you forget to add the clear wit and humour you undoubtedly have not to mention some sort of wisdom then you basically sound like a prick.  And this is about pussy. Good day sir!

vw

Well I have asked for you to be banned or warned about behaviour.  You're being unnecessarily provocative and rude. You actually sound like quite funny but obviously not charming like myself.  I think experiences have made you cynical as well as comical. Cheers anyway for some of the input but please be respectful and constructive.  I mean you initially were with me and respect that but you're on at this dude in a way that it doesn't help .
I get that the profession is that and cross over on boundaries isn't the best idea but lamenting in an abusive way isn t helping anyone and when you forget to add the clear wit and humour you undoubtedly have not to mention some sort of wisdom then you basically sound like a prick.  And this is about pussy. Good day sir!

Clearly as in normal life never trust the self appointed charming or any one that blows their own trumpet about how nice and charming they are.  A real charmer doesn't need to announce it.   :sarcastic:

How many valentines cards did you send to prossies Charmer ?   :sarcastic:

Offline dboy74

When I next switch on my punting phone I will see how many Valentine messages I missed  :sarcastic:

Offline Silver Birch

When I next switch on my punting phone I will see how many Valentine messages I missed  :sarcastic:

You can blame the postman for losing your cards, but if you don't have any texts either, you might just have to face facts ---- The OP got them all  :sarcastic:

Offline onedivergent

You can blame the postman for losing your cards, but if you don't have any texts either, you might just have to face facts ---- The OP got them all  :sarcastic:
Good one ! Likes this. 

Offline onedivergent

Clearly as in normal life never trust the self appointed charming or any one that blows their own trumpet about how nice and charming they are.  A real charmer doesn't need to announce it.   :sarcastic:

How many valentines cards did you send to prossies Charmer ?   :sarcastic:

By the way dad if this is you ! You're not funny . Ha ha

SeekingtheTruth

I think you may need to develop thicker skin.

Offline cueball

I feel robbed and disappointed... not one bloody valentines message of any description from any of the prossies I've podged  :dash:  :D

southampton.guy

did you think  that you could call someone a "delusional twat" and not provoke some reaction?.... Hurt? No. disappointed? yes.

disappointed in that this site has a number of complete plonkers like you, although luckily still a minority of contributors. disappointed in myself for allowing myself to be drawn down to your rude, obnoxious level. My apologies. not to you but to the many, polite, respectful members here. It is such a shame that you can.t disagree with someone without being rude or sarcastic.

it seems to me that you seem to consider ALL working girls are lying,  cheating bitches that merely want to take every opportunity to swindle every guy every time. I.m sure there are some like that, but luckily of the girls i have seen (not counted but somewhere between 100 and 200 i would guess) very few fall into that catogory. You and me must see a very different type of girl - or perhaps you provoke that reaction in them?

anyway, on what basis do you think you have the right to call me "deluded" in this particular cirumstance? I have known this lady for over 7 years, have seen her (i would estimate) somewhere between 150 and 250 times, i know her real name, i obviously know her address, i know where she works, her sons name and which school he goes to........and she knows i don.t care if she sees another 1 guy or 50 guys. She retired from being a WG a couple of years ago, deleted her profile from AW and the other site she was on and moved to a new town and a new job. She said at the time she was going to continue to see just her 3 main regulars (me and 2 others). One has since moved abroad - so that leaves me and one other.

Why is that so hard to believe. I.m sure i.m not the only one that is part of a small group (in this case VERY small group) still seeing a girl that has retired. Ultimately i don.t care if you believe it or not. The point of the comment was to say that in certain circumstances (like this one) it is not weird (in my view) to send or receive the occasional text/message to/from a WG outside of the booking process.

You are entitled to you view, i just wish you would give it in a polite and respectful way. Disagreement if fine. Manner costs nothing. If you have a go at someone and then they retaliate and it then goes on and on..... most normal members will get bored with both of us. so thats my lot on this topic.

vw

I have known this lady for over 7 years, have seen her (i would estimate) somewhere between 150 and 250 times, i know her real name, i obviously know her address, i know where she works, her sons name and which school he goes to........

Oh dear you sound so important and a bit of a saddo really seeing a prossie 200 times, plus you posting you know which school her kid goes to is fucking weird shit to post on a punting forum.

Online threechilliman

I feel robbed and disappointed... not one bloody valentines message of any description from any of the prossies I've podged  :dash:  :D

Mine must have got lost in the post.

tcm

Offline Silver Birch

Mine must have got lost in the post.

tcm

Unfortunately I have been trying to convince myself that was the case since my teens  :cry:

vw

Oh dear you sound so important and a bit of a saddo really seeing a prossie 200 times, plus you posting you know which school her kid goes to is fucking weird shit to post on a punting forum.

Notice this guy started a sympathy post on UKE, forgot to mention the kids school on UKE maybe he  should have linked here.

vw

did you think  that you could call someone a "delusional twat" and not provoke some reaction?

Did you think you could slag this site off on UKE and not provoke a reaction ?   

Goodbye