Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet petite Sarah - Harrow  (Read 4436 times)

jaHarris

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Very Petite with a very vulgar way of talking

Location - 5-10 min walk from the station on a quiet street, bathroom and bedroom are spacious.

Girl - filthy mouthed, very Petite polish girl, imo her pictures are absolutely nonsense even if they are her, although I can't see the resemblance. The only thing I found off putting was the fat moles on her back but besides that she was decent to look at. Her attitude is very loud and vulgar, constant sweating telling me to do her harder, how big I am etc. Was done in a over the top convincing way.

Action - doggy was intense with her shouting obscenities and pushing back, mish and CG as well as OWO were okay nothing to get hard over.

Recommend - of a loud petite EE who looks okay is what you're after go for it. The language was appealing to me, enough for a positive.

Biggerthanmost

I saw Sarah in March this year and I thought she was great. Actually, the best I have had in a long time. I found her pussy very tight, but I am well endowed and she could only take me with her on top. It was great. If I see her again and get her in doggy position if she can take me. As for that mole, She should get it lazered off asap.I agree her pictures are probably old or perhaps someone else. I found her to be slimmer and better toned than those pictures suggest.

I am tumescent writing this. I am going to have to see her again now. Hope she is free Monday.... :wacko:
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 06:34:32 am by Biggerthanmost »

Offline bm_99

Mate can you give little bit more information plz

Where you saw her,  any idea how parking is

Anything she wouldn't do from her enjoys? 

How is she looks wise and or if anyone can put up a face pic that would be great

Offline The_Don

Mate can you give little bit more information plz

Where you saw her,  any idea how parking is

Anything she wouldn't do from her enjoys? 

How is she looks wise and or if anyone can put up a face pic that would be great

Lots of details have been posted in the other reviews (research is key, IMO).

Currently she may not have posted face shots (public gallery, on A/W) for a reason. It was this way, in the past, iirc (not sure if another member has some  :unknown: )

There been a lot of comments on UKP around her looks.

Location: First floor flat, front room used with sofa bed. Big bathroom the flat was clean and usable.
Parking permit zones near by (but free after 6:30pm or all-day Sunday)
Free parking in Tesco or Morrison for 2 hours or local Pay and display.
Closest: train/tube Harrow on the hill.

I reviewed this W/G as positive then negative and have no plans to return.

Over the years I've had some very mixed punts in this part Harrow.

It funny when driving though a mile of the area and I know of 10+ locations I've punted in. Used to be easy to call for plan A, B or C (etc). But now days, its not the case IMO.   
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 03:12:09 pm by The_Don »

Offline bm_99

Lots of details have been posted in the other reviews (research is key, IMO).

Currently she may not have posted face shots (public gallery, on A/W) for a reason. It was this way, in the past, iirc (not sure if another member has some  :unknown: )

There been a lot of comments on UKP around her looks.

I reviewed this W/G as positive then negative and have no plans to return.

Over the years I've had some very mixed punts in this part Harrow.

It funny when driving though a mile of the area and I know of 10+ locations I've punted in. Used to be easy to call for plan A, B or C (etc). But now days, its not the case IMO.

cheers mate, should've checked the previous reviews, totally forgot

just rang her to see working times, place etc. and sounded very nice on the phone - discussed couple of different things and was not rushing me on the phone or giving 1 word answers.

Hopefully shes like that in real life and looks good