Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ever had a punt on Christmas Day?  (Read 4255 times)

Online Charliehutton

Just wondered...if anyone had nipped out for a quick punt on Christmas morning? It would work up an appetite nicely. Or perhaps you've given a regular a good rattle doggy-style while watching the Queen's speech? I'm hoping some of our more intrepid UKP members have some stirring tales to tell....

Online Waterhouse

Just wondered...if anyone had nipped out for a quick punt on Christmas morning? It would work up an appetite nicely. Or perhaps you've given a regular a good rattle doggy-style while watching the Queen's speech? I'm hoping some of our more intrepid UKP members have some stirring tales to tell....
Never have.  Wish I could though, would be great to escape from the family and actually have a good time for selfish reasons  :D

Offline tesla

I have punted on Boxing Day many years ago

Offline peter purves

Tried to!!

I will not do it again though.

Had to pay double for the cab only to have the WG produce a lame excuse why she could not see me  :dash:

Never again!!

Bah Humbug!! :P
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Gustav Klimt

Had an EE girl on Christmas Day a few years ago. Had an early shift at work so thought I would see if anything was available on the way home. She was the only one that answered the phone. Just a 30 minutes fuck & go. Nothing memorable. Since then have done New Years Eve & New Years Day.

Offline king tarzan

On Christmas days I found it a miserable atmosphere. :thumbsdown:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline tictacs

Doesn't appeal to me personally but I've seen one or two girls advertise availability on Christmas day in years past. Wouldn't mind a new years day punt though as I don't tend to drink much on new years eve these days.

Offline Belgarion

Yes, when I worked overseas. Many times

Offline PLeisure

I have punted on Boxing Day many years ago
+1. My first punt was on the 26th - a good alternative XMas

Offline standardpostage

Offline RAJEC

Yes!

In the UK. On an Xmas morning ‘errand’.

:hi:

Offline Donald Punt

Do the girls charge extra on Xmas day? I might treat my self this year..I can Imagine the Romanian saying it's double rate or something
Banned reason: Asking to be banned

Online Waterhouse

Offline Donald Punt

Offline RAJEC

Do the girls charge extra on Xmas day? I might treat my self this year..I can Imagine the Romanian saying it's double rate or something

I don’t imagine it would be extra. Unless she hasn’t had her turkey stuffed yet and you want it as part of your booking  :lol:

Offline marcello

I actually would love to do it on new year..but not in the UK so won't happen..also when I tried to do the same for my birthday every possible thing that could go wrong.. went wrong so I will not give a fuck and just punt when I want from now on without giving any other additional meaning to a date in the calendar.

Offline dirkdiggler583

Not Christmas day but I arranged one so I was balls deep at the stroke of midnight for new years one year  :yahoo: :drinks:
great memory

Offline Donald Punt

Not Christmas day but I arranged one so I was balls deep at the stroke of midnight for new years one year  :yahoo: :drinks:
great memory
Did you crack a bottle of champagne open when you were balls deep

Offline Wood2017

Genuine question - are there even many highly regarded WG's available on or over xmas?

Maybe naively but i would assume many of those with anything about them would wind down between xmas and new year and go home to visit friends/family etc  :unknown:

Online WARSZAWA16

Not as yet. Whether it's a sub-conscious religious thing I don't know but I've never felt the need or urge on Christmas day for whatever reason. Plus the fact there's no public transport - that doesn't make it easy.

Innocente

Not as yet. Whether it's a sub-conscious religious thing I don't know but I've never felt the need or urge on Christmas day for whatever reason. Plus the fact there's no public transport - that doesn't make it easy.
exactly past year I wanted to..but with no tube good luck :unknown:

Offline marcello

great memory
Respect :thumbsup:

Offline Donald Punt

The knocking shop near my house in Hounslow is open 24/7 365 days a year..6 Romanian girls at any given time..
As soon as you knock on the door, they all come running down the stairs to open the door..a bit like firemen comming down the pole in a rush

Offline Alanroy

Tried to!!

I will not do it again though.

Had to pay double for the cab only to have the WG produce a lame excuse why she could not see me  :dash:

Never again!!

Bah Humbug!! :P

Never on Xmas day for me - too difficult to get away from family and kids / step kids. But did on new years eve a while ago and had same experience as this - left hanging with a very expensive taxi bill...
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 10:24:51 pm by Alanroy »

Offline Bonker

Only once.
Still got the hoof marks on my feet and the antler burns my hands.

Review to follow...

Offline peter purves

Never on Xmas day for me - too difficult to get away from family and kids / step kids. But did on new years eve a while ago and had same experience as this - left hanging with a very expensive taxi bill...

:angry: :mad:

Think I may have spoken too soon. I see my best punt for the year and in a very long time is advertising on Xmas day...I sure would like to jump into her stockings

Hidden Image/Members Only

Ho-e Ho-e!!  :P :dash: :(

« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 09:08:52 am by peter purves »

Offline Steve_jones14

Spend every other Christmas day alone so I always have a look but never had a punt. To be honest it's hard enough to find a decent punt on any other day of the year round here!

Offline Kingy28

I had a Christmas Day punt a few years ago. A girl in Leicester. I can't remember her name though. I found her by putting Christmas Day in AW as a search & up she popped.

Offline advent2016

I've visited my allotment in the past and went to see some oriental who I thought may not have had so much choice in the matter, but turned out she really wanted to have some fun. Place in Sunbury was later in year raided by police.

This year, I take a lady for whole week away in a cottage. Meeting her tomorrow

Offline Metalgear2018

I would love too. Anything to get away from the wife.

Offline JayEZ2K

I did, in fact it was the first time I used AW. Being that I was new to punting, I also punted on Christmas Eve, Christmas, Boxing day, and several days before and after. If you're going to be alone, might as well go the Bad Santa route and have some fun.

Offline Massboy

Nope. But done Christmas eve. Did new years day this year

Offline Third Man

If only, but no chance, plus no girls I'd ever want to see work Christmas day

MrArmagh

actually wouldn't mind a bit of Christmas morning sex but who works Christmas Day? I know I wouldn't want to even if I was getting paid to have sex. its still work for the girls.

Offline king tarzan

actually wouldn't mind a bit of Christmas morning sex but who works Christmas Day? I know I wouldn't want to even if I was getting paid to have sex. its still work for the girls.

I had a bad experience..
They were all miserable..
Just left and drove back home and watched TV.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline tesla

lots of people have to work on christmas day, so I don't see an issue

Offline ninian25

Santa has to do his punting on the 25th because he only comes once a year, on Christmas Day.

Online Waterhouse

Santa has to do his punting on the 25th because he only comes once a year, on Christmas Day.

Hidden Image/Members Only

;)

Offline Moby Dick

No, never been sober enough to drive.
Can't imagine many decent WG are sad enough to work Christmas day

Offline Donald Punt

All the Romanian girls in my area are working today..just made few phone calls..no public transport tho..checked uber..it's normal rate..

Offline peter purves

All the Romanian girls in my area are working today..just made few phone calls..no public transport tho..checked uber..it's normal rate..

That's interesting about the uber rates!!

Cheers!

Online scutty brown

One christmas day I fucked a black muslim girl who was working in one of the thai parlours in Blackpool.
They weren't too bothered about christmas

Online scutty brown

I had a bad experience..
They were all miserable..
Just left and drove back home and watched TV.

Who was in the film?
Ron Ely or Johnny Weismuller?

Online Waterhouse

Who was in the film?
Ron Ely or Johnny Weismuller?

Jock strap Mahoney  :D

Saad Hussar

Just wondered...if anyone had nipped out for a quick punt on Christmas morning?

Yes, on Xmas day after lunch. Many years ago.

Online chris_jp2

Never managed a punt on Christmas Day but a couple of times visited a seedy in in North London that was open. It wasn't worth the effort, with sparse attendance and no action taking place. And I had to worry about being caught for some minor traffic violation which I would have had serious trouble explaining at home!

Offline cotton

Genuine question - are there even many highly regarded WG's available on or over xmas?

Maybe naively but i would assume many of those with anything about them would wind down between xmas and new year and go home to visit friends/family etc  :unknown:
I noticed yesterday that sexy gabby was advertising as available on xmas day and i do think she is very appealing. Anyway logistics got in the way of that happening but i did get out later about 4 in the morning boxing day and find a roadside service provider.  Altho it was quiet , only saw 2 girls on fore st and had to go further into london to find someone i thought looked ok.

Offline Aengus

While recovering from excessive quantities of Christmas dinner I also began wondering if any girls were working, so I did an ‘available today’ AW search.

I got over 700 available today’s across the UK !!!