Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punt No.2 what a difference!  (Read 833 times)

Offline sigmund

After a slightly underwhelming introduction to punting I was hoping for great things from punt No.2. I'd initially booked Sexy Janet GFE but woke up with a cold on the morning of the punt and now she's left Bristol. So I decided to book Bjanee, well what can I say, an amazingly engaging hour and I'm now on the kind of post punt high I expected.

I'll do a proper review later, it would be far too fluffy just now, but I can see how addictive this hobby could become.

vw

Good to hear you had a good 2nd punt !  :drinks:

Look forward to your review !

Online WelshMichael

Can't go wrong with Bjanee. If she was the other side of the bridge I'd be a regular visitor.

Offline Sonny Crockett

After a slightly underwhelming introduction to punting I was hoping for great things from punt No.2. I'd initially booked Sexy Janet GFE but woke up with a cold on the morning of the punt and now she's left Bristol. So I decided to book Bjanee, well what can I say, an amazingly engaging hour and I'm now on the kind of post punt high I expected.

I'll do a proper review later, it would be far too fluffy just now, but I can see how addictive this hobby could become.

Bjanee is a fantastic punt. One of the best I had. Seeing ladies like her is what makes punting a fantastic hobby at times.

vw

Bjanee is a fantastic punt. One of the best I had. Seeing ladies like her is what makes punting a fantastic hobby at times.

You should come back, maybe will restore your luck and end your run of mad/mediocre punts !   :drinks: :drinks: