Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ela.bby@outlook.com  (Read 1233 times)

paullike

External Link/Members Only

London - Tottenham

I read the profile, loved the pictures, impressed by the services, excited by her reviews on here. Made the call, had lots of texts whilst making my way to he flat near Seven Sisters tube. Coms were great and the excitement grew. Got to the flat and was met by two EE girls. But neither were Ela, not even close. So I walked.

Afterwards I just assumed the typical bait and switch....but then I see her reviews on here. Was I just unlucky....are the reviews on here not real?

Well I am just not satisfied now.

FlyingBreadMan

That is bad.

Did they say where she was?

She is real.

Offline Nagilum

London - Tottenham

I read the profile, loved the pictures, impressed by the services, excited by her reviews on here. Made the call, had lots of texts whilst making my way to he flat near Seven Sisters tube. Coms were great and the excitement grew. Got to the flat and was met by two EE girls. But neither were Ela, not even close. So I walked.

Afterwards I just assumed the typical bait and switch....but then I see her reviews on here. Was I just unlucky....are the reviews on here not real?

No you was in fact lucky, lucky you had the brass to walk. Good job  :thumbsup:

Thank you for the review and sorry about the rubbish punt.

spiderwebber

London - Tottenham

That's shit!
Good job you walked! right thing to do

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

For the sake of linking her other reviews - previous AW link as cute.lisa External Link/Members Only

ramrodronnie

Thanks for your Review OP. and I'm sorry to hear that you were attempted to be switched. Top Man for walking.

The 1 Positive Review written by spiderwebber sounds credible enough, I don't think that there's any reason to disbelieve his Review on her. However it does sound very much like there is B&S, or profile sharing going on in the place where "They" are working. Typical Romanian Scam!

Offline megadik

For some reasons i can't stop thinking she could be a tranny.... :scare:

Offline collector

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
New profile? Not sure but they look very similar
I meant to link the old pic of the original Ela and appeared the new swapping prossie. My question still stand to everyone who saw her.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Fuck me, they used the old bits of Cher to make a new wg in London