Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Executive Toy  (Read 2935 times)

yumyum3

External Link/Members Only

I've noticed this one crops up from time-to-time, with field reports from people who don't seem checkable. I also see she's started a blog which says the same thing but is updated to make it seem like she wrote it the day before - if you see what I mean. She offers the services of another man which immediately makes me suspicious too.
It seems well dodgy to me and although her prices are not as ridiculous as others. I do get the feeling she goes on AW occasionally to find an obliging fluffie cash machine. Am I mistaken? Has anyone been?

Offline Jimmyredcab

One awful photo.
31 in pro$$ie speak means 39.
£150 an hour      :scare:
Refuses to give out address until the last minute.

Not for me in a million light years.

Offline NervousEnergy

She just bid on a reverse booking of mine. She was 31 when Jimmyredcab replied to the OP (Jan 2013). As of Dec 2015, her profile shows her as being 30.

If she has the potion of youth, surely selling it on Ebay would be the way to go?

yumyum3

She just bid on a reverse booking of mine. She was 31 when Jimmyredcab replied to the OP (Jan 2013). As of Dec 2015, her profile shows her as being 30.

If she has the potion of youth, surely selling it on Ebay would be the way to go?
Avoid. Check out the other reviews on here and you will find out why. If my memory serves me correctly she is way, way over 30  :thumbsdown:

Offline HappyLarry

Avoid. Check out the other reviews on here and you will find out why. If my memory serves me correctly she is way, way over 30  :thumbsdown:

I second this. Avoid like the plague. She gets away with giving a crap service because she's not reviewed that much. I still sometimes think about the money lost in this punt. Wish I had the balls to walk back then.

jstrongerrrrr

I concur with the above posts - much much bigger than her profile suggests - didn't fancy her in the slightest, I would say mid-30's in age and one of my worst punts.

Cether

I'm afraid i was mislead by the AW reviews, booked her before seeing this thread then felt obliged to try out. Lovely girl for a chat, in bed pretty awful I'm afraid. Like worse than my worst one night stand. Not what i'm paying for.....

Offline Fully Sated

Cether, welcome to the forum. Sorry you didn't see her previous UKP reviews before visiting. Could you please write a review of your experience, as you'll appreciate, negative reviews are very useful to all of us.