Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Izzabella - Birmingham (formerly of Lewisham, London)  (Read 1223 times)

2 review(s) for izzabella_hot (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MrFuckYouandFilm

External Link/Members Only

This punt took place at the beginning 2016.  As a discerning ass man I'm always on a lookout for new talent so one evening I was trawling AW when I happened Izzabella profile.  I've sworn off Romanians but her ass looked too tantalizing to miss out on.  I called the number, got no answer so sent a text.  Half an hour later I got a text back and after a few texts were exchanged we agreed the time (12 noon) and I was given the postcode.  Lewisham/Catford is an hour drive so I texted as I was leaving my house and no answer.  I drove to the postcode anyway and got there 11:50 and sent another text ..... and crickets. 

Around 12.20 I realised I had wasted a morning and I cut my losses and started driving back but I decided to stop at my friend's who lives in Forest Hill.  Just as I was tucking in to the lunch his wife had prepared for us, I got a text from Izzabella or her pimp asking if I wanted to come now - no explanation, no apology.  This was around 13:05.  My little head had made the decision for me and before I could even think I had said "yes, I'll be there at 2".

And off I went ....

A room on the ground floor in a block flats 5 min drive from Catford.  I could hear the other people (other WGs and the pimp) talking in the living room.

The girl:  I can confirm that the girl I saw was the girl in the pictures, although she didn't have make up on.  Pretty friendly too, and she really got into it.

Cost

£80 for an hour + £10 for OWO which came as a surprise as it wasn't mentioned before

The service:  Kissing, OWO (£10 extra), protected penetration (missionary, cowgirl, doggystyle). I pretty much led the way and started with kissing and she responded in kind, tongue and all.  A bit of teasing as we undressed each other and I had to stop the proceedings when she wanted to put a condom on before she gave me oral.  That's when I was told it was an extra £10, which I paid and things proceeded again.  Great OWO and she doesn't neglect the balls.  I didn't want to pop so I called for a condom and I started her on the missionary position which didn't last and I popped.  She asked then left the room to go and get us some water and came back 2 minutes later. 

After a 10 minutes of chatting, kissing and her stroking my little man I was ready to go again.  I picked her up and dropped her right into it and she rode me for a few minutes.  When I realised that she was tired I got her on her knees and took her from behind where I really enjoyed that view and I popped.  There was no time watching but I knew we still had a couple of minutes.  She grabbed a fresh towel and helped me refresh as I was sweating.

A little cuddling and I got dresses and left.

Conclusion

If I had just stopped at my fuckbuddy's house this would have been a resounding success.  But as a service for which I paid money, the communication could have been better.  It would be unfair on the girl to give her a negative review but giving a positive one would be to ignore the socking service I got from the "front desk" so I think a neutral review is fair.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline BustaNut

Thanks for the review mate  :thumbsup:

Just a word of warning to anyone considering seeing her though - she's a barebacker. Her profile says she charges a tenner extra for it  :vomit:

Offline MrFuckYouandFilm

Must be a new thing - she wasn't when she was in London.