Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cat of York  (Read 4621 times)

3 review(s) for Cat-34FF (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The Old Fat Man

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Tel: 07958136539
External Link/Members Only

Date of Visit:   13.2.15
Time of Visit:    : 10:30
Duration of Visit:   1 hr Incall
Amount Paid:   £130

The venue was Cat's home. It is easy to find, and Cat's instructions for driving and parking were exemplary.
It was very clean and comfortable. A well-appointed bathroom and excellent shower.

Cat has been a glamorous presence on the web and on AW for a number of years.
Physically, she is in great shape. She is very style conscious and always looks fantastic.

Cat is very much a people person. She wants you to have the best hour she can give you. She wants you to tell her what you want, or want to try.
She is also expert at what she does.

Cat has a long list of likes on her list. We tried a good few, and she is excellent at them.
She certainly gave me the best prostate massage I have ever had!

I booked Cat on AW, and then followed it up with a phone call as requested. At this time she asked me to let her know exactly what I wanted from the date. i.e. Massage, rimming, oral both ways, prostate massage, kissing and cuddling and chatting.
She looks great, and has a fine figure, honed by previously working as a dancer. A great pair of breasts, too. No enhancements here, and none necessary.
A working girl can be great in bed, and be stunningly good looking. There is a quality, though, which many have described - its called "being good in the room"
Cat is, most certainly Good in The Room.
I showered on arrival and was offered one before I went. Time seemed unimportant and we over-ran without Cat mentioning the time once.
These days, due to advancing years and infirmities, I only tend to punt with Galacticos. Cat is certainly one of those.

Highly Recommended!