Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Biggest moans about WG's  (Read 3813 times)

Swansea lad

What are your biggest dislikes about wg's?

Mine are,

Tattoo's,
Phones ringing/ being answered mid punt.

Offline hendrix

That they need paying. Cheeky cows.

Offline Stalinator

Not giving the advertised services.

Offline RedKettle

Tattoo's,

I did not use to be keen on tattoos but am now a convert if worn by an attractive young woman!! :D :D

Anyway cannot really complain if profile open about tattoos.

Offline RedKettle

Being messed about on the booking - eg cancellations for clearly made up reasons

Offline Agent W

Vague incall locations. I don't expect an exact postcode prior to booking, but hardly any AW profiles even give you enough information to know whether it's remotely feasible without making a phone call (awkward from the office, or home, or most points in between) or sending an email that's rarely replied to.

Offline RedKettle

Vague incall locations. I don't expect an exact postcode prior to booking, but hardly any AW profiles even give you enough information to know whether it's remotely feasible without making a phone call (awkward from the office, or home, or most points in between) or sending an email that's rarely replied to.

agreed - and even worse when they refuse to tell you until just before the punt time, so you have to go to some random point and then call them for the post code.  I used to put up with that, no longer!!!

Offline MJ.spritzen

"Are you going to cum yet?"
"Ok, you really need to cum now"

Thats 10mins into a 30 min booking. Had that on a few punts.

I also hate the fact that most are miserable cows, even though they list a "girlfriend experience". Hell, if my girlfriend was miserable like they are i'd be looking for a prozzy - Catch 22 right there.

Offline rudolph hucker

Lackluster service and general disinterest in providing the services they are so keen to (self) promote.

Offline RedKettle

fredpunter

"I used to be a man"

Not quite as bad as "I used to be a woman"  .... or maybe it is

fredpunter

"Are you going to cum yet?"
"Ok, you really need to cum now"

Thats 10mins into a 30 min booking. Had that on a few punts.

I've had that 5 minutes into an hour booking ... it's hard not to just stare at them in disbelief sometimes... what did they assume was going to happen when they accepted the cash?

Offline SamLP

Trying to put a condom on you when you're still soft. I have a bemused look when that happens. Then if it's successful, attempting penetration while you're still mr floppy.

Gspotter

Trying to put a condom on you when you're still soft. I have a bemused look when that happens. Then if it's successful, attempting penetration while you're still mr floppy.

Yes, usually these culprits are the same ones who will do nothing to get you hard in the first place! They assume the beauty of their body and their great attitude is all it takes for us to become a bull in heat.

Offline RedKettle

"oh no my boyfriend has come here unexpectedly can you please leave quickly, so quickly there is no time to refund your money"

Had that one  :angry:

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
I do out calls, so mine are:

Generally dreadful timekeeping (can't remember when I last had a punt start at the agreed time)

Answering phone/constantly texting throughout booking

Lack of discretion - I have only every had one person turn up wearing something inappropriate, but the number of people who will happily wander round my front room totally naked for all the world to see is astonishing!

Offline uutarn

That some of the ones i wanna see don't live near me!
The audacity of it all!

Also:
Mine are,

Tattoo's,
Serious?
Opposite to me. I will book just because of the aforementioned body modification.

mastershifu

Being aware of the services they advertise and then delivering them

Offline webpunter

Having a clock on the wall which is 5 mins [or a bit more] fast.  I make sure that they see me looking at my watch soon after being in the room

Offline RedKettle

Lack of discretion - I have only every had one person turn up wearing something inappropriate, but the number of people who will happily wander round my front room totally naked for all the world to see is astonishing!

This can be a plus - I used to shag this older WG in her house (where she lived not just a workplace) and she never closed the curtains but just said all the neighbours would be out.  Her room had windows on two sides.  One day she was standing naked leaning forward onto a rail and I was behind her banging my cock in for all I was worth when I glanced up to see a neighbour looking in from their house.  I thought it was quite a thrill  :P

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
This can be a plus - I used to shag this older WG in her house (where she lived not just a workplace) and she never closed the curtains but just said all the neighbours would be out.  Her room had windows on two sides.  One day she was standing naked leaning forward onto a rail and I was behind her banging my cock in for all I was worth when I glanced up to see a neighbour looking in from their house.  I thought it was quite a thrill  :P

Fair enough at her place - her place, her rules.  As I said, I have girls over to mine for outcalls and could do without the potential embarrassment.

Offline One Eyed Snake

"oh no my boyfriend has come here unexpectedly can you please leave quickly, so quickly there is no time to refund your money"

Had that one  :angry:Had that happen to me a few years back, in Barnsley, the twat.

FlyingBreadMan

Mine are,

Tattoo's,
Phones ringing/ being answered mid punt.

When I am outside the building, I ring them for the flat number and it goes straight to answer phone...Grrrr!

Why do they do that?!?!

Offline cunnyhunt

Had that one  :angry:

Had that once and I insisted on meeting him, he was a pussy. I had paid £60(?) for 30 minutes but told him it was £150 and they started to argue. I got the £60 back from her or I would not leave.
It did cost me £10/15 to get my suit cleaned when she threw Chinese food at me. :rolleyes:

Offline mr small

Obsolete pictures

Lying about age

Lying about size

Not advertising 'extras' charges

Not listing availability

Thats before i get there !!!!!

Offline Punterperson1971

When they charged say £40 for 15 min and £90 for 30 min why not halve it so £45. Also extras like Xtra to cum on boobs or to kiss but not put in profile.

Offline Kyuss

Redhead Lover

Not dressed as required.

How hard is it to have some sexy panties and heels?  Very, for some.

ickydicky

not washing/showering/brushing teeth/usingmouthwash between punts.

ClarkeOfTheCourse

When they don't confirm the booking or give you their address until the last moment.

When they want to drag the initial chat after the shower out for as long as possible.

When they don't even ask if you want OWO and just slip the condom on. Instant mood killer.

The call from "security" 10 minutes before the end that means she's now clocked off for the hour.

When their phones are getting dusty and they start creating fake accounts on punting sites and posting lame attempts at reviews.

Offline Agent W

"Last day" but no actual date. e.g. External Link/Members Only.

(This one also ticks the "vague incall location" box, as her town is aparently "Finsbury, Tottenham, Seven Sisters, Enfield, Woodg" while her profile adds Manor House and Turnpike Lane. I'm already irritated.)

Rod trotter

Miserable cunts
Smelly cunts
Fat cunts
Stubbly cunts

:thumbsup:

Offline rg41

Offline itk

One of mine is what's happened all this week. I recently had a great punt with a WG and on Monday, Thursday and Friday this week I've tried to book her. Texts have been ignored for hours, calls completely ignored, not answered one. Been told to text back on day and once I do so she says she's booked up but can do a later time which is of no use to me. Got to point now where I've thought, 'Fuck it.' and move on. Shame really as she was a good fuck

Chuckman

Obsolete pictures

Lying about age

Lying about size

Not advertising 'extras' charges

Not listing availability

Thats before i get there !!!!!

Add on lying about their 'likes' list and bait and switch and you've got the profile of nearly all Romanians.

Offline MrT222

Just general rudeness, awkwardness. I don't think a lot of working girls understand that good sex involves more than just getting down on all fours, it's about making someone feel comfortable.

Or maybe I'm being  a fluffy bastard.  :D

Offline rg41

Just general rudeness, awkwardness. I don't think a lot of working girls understand that good sex involves more than just getting down on all fours, it's about making someone feel comfortable.

No you are not  being  a fluffy bastard.

I agree with you about their atitude to wards sex.

Offline two20

Sneaking looks at the clock, it's only happened once but it totally spoiled it for me.

Online Anadin

Not delivering on service is the biggest complaint. How many WG's have DFK and OWO ticked and provide neither.

The only other thing that kinda bothers me is looks, I get that everyone should post their best pic but I want to know what they really look like, I've only seen 3 WGs that look better in real life than their pics, most are a marginally worse or shockingly different. Thank god for webcams, videos & twitter.

Offline unclepokey

The ones that look completely kissable but when you arrive tell you they don't kiss.
That really pisses me off
UP

crazytrain

Agree . Very well said.

Offline RedKettle

lying about the time - I cannot believe I fell for this only a few days ago.  I had booked a hour with a girl I have seen a few time and had gone with the flow having a good time.  Lost track of time and with no clock I could see I asked her how we were doing for time.  She lent over me to reach for a clock and I admit I was distracted by the boobs so did not look over myself and she said about 10 minutes to go.  I never thought twice about it and with a quick shag finished the punt and left a happy chap. As I am walking away, with I admit a swagger in my step, I look at my phone and see the time which is now about 50 minutes after I walked in!!  Spoilt the experience to be honest. 

Offline Donnie69

Lying in general, but worse when they lie about letting you down for a booking at the last minute.

It's especially bad when you've paid serious money for a hotel, and they just don't give a shit.
A post about the pro$$ie concerned will be appearing soon, especially since she's made threats of violence by message.  I have evidence of your threats, you stupid fucking pro$$ie!   

DodeCode

Somewhere halfway between lying and poor timekeeping (as in start times).  I've been lucky enough to not been stiffed for the duration but I'm at a 50:50 ration on actually getting things started on time.

Offline DrGFreeman

leaving the room with the cash to check/count/hide it is ok, but that should take less than a minute, not several
I got pissed off sitting there in my underpants staring at my flabby bits in the mirror waiting, while they're in the kitchen arranging the next appointment or watching cat videos DURING TIME IM PAYING FOR :mad:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Smell of smoke and or perfume which I always politely mention before confirming booking as essentials to avoid. If missus HP smells smoke or perfume on me there are few excuses that may be made. For example I rarely went into pubs even in smoky days but that feeble excuse is no longer feasible.

Smelly armpits. Yuck.

Using their fingernails on my skin. Ouch.

Rubbing mister happy too firmly. Ouch again.

Farting in my face with no warning when doing 69 with her on top.