Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Magical photos  (Read 980 times)

Offline FlaccidChimp

I just met another SP who looked nowhere near as good as her photos. luckily she still looks good but in her photos she is beautiful like 8/10 but in person looks around 6/10 which is fine for me. But the last girl looked like 7.5/10 and in person look 5/10 which wasn't worth the money I spent. I've lost faith in my ability to use photos. The thing is you can tell the photos theirs when you see them just the photos look much better than them.

Offline B4bcock

For me, and probably plenty of others here, this is often the biggest bugbear of meeting a SP for the first time.  Unless someone establishes a rival site to AW, Viva etc on which it is compulsory for the SP's to provide genuine authentication pics, the only option we have is to walk if we don't like what we see and that is seldom a pleasant choice.

Offline norwichfunseeker

Looks are subjective of course, and a good attitude goes a long way too.
That's where sites like ukp are massively beneficial, as other punters can give an honest review of looks / attitude / vfm etc to help others make an informed choice.
Also don't forget the verification photo threads.

Offline FlaccidChimp

Looks are subjective of course, and a good attitude goes a long way too.
That's where sites like ukp are massively beneficial, as other punters can give an honest review of looks / attitude / vfm etc to help others make an informed choice.
Also don't forget the verification photo threads.

Yes I love verification photos but you usually can't see them on AW.

Offline Gordon Bennett

But surely you realise everyone does it? Look at the Facebook or Insta of some female friends, colleagues or family. Compare their most glamorous/attractive photos to what they really look like. Bit different aren't they?
If I'm looking at an SP's media I assume she's using the most sympathetic and flattering shots she can get away with. Obviously Im not condoning excessive image manipulation with filters and re-shaping that's fundamentally changing what the lens saw but use of angles, lighting and clever posing are fair game I feel.
My way around it is to only visit ladies I think are 9s or 10s so even if they're not what's advertised, they're still a solid 8. Visiting a 6 is asking for disappointment isn't it?

Offline dreamwrx

I have photographed many a WG.

In my book it's fair game to find a good angle, snap away, and for the girl to use those pics, even if she doesn't look quite as good from most other angles lol

I also blur out tattoos, so that punters can see she has them, but they can't see what they look like (privacy, obvs).

Wholesale edits that alter reality? Nah ..