Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indian layla  (Read 1479 times)

Offline Cesc187

Anyone see this girl? Sure she use to be a on aw but could be wrong? Anyway willing to TOFTT ehens shes next available

External Link/Members Only

Offline RonnieTank

I've not seen her (yet) but I've spoken to her; she literate, polite and very friendly. She also works from Birmingham City Centre sometimes, pretty face (we did a pic swap) with natural beauty (imo)

TOFTT and next month so will I- we can compare reviews  :D

midlandz_boy88

she working in willenhall in cov. bad area i would avoid.

Offline P.O.G

I've seen her once a while ago. Really pretty, but the service was really poor. Reviews here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=166642.0
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 09:17:04 am by P.O.G »

Offline Cesc187

Thanks for the feedback, im still pretty tempted and she is available in walsall (closer for me). If my balls control my brains come thursday I will most likely see her and write a review although there is a pretty milf in bham who is also on viva street that has my attention. Will definitely see one and review

Online Punterperson1971

Thanks for the feedback, im still pretty tempted and she is available in walsall (closer for me). If my balls control my brains come thursday I will most likely see her and write a review although there is a pretty milf in bham who is also on viva street that has my attention. Will definitely see one and review

Why risk it if others are saying she provides a shit service,there’s a few decent ones in Walsall that are on AW,wouldn’t bother with viva street you never know what will be behind that door.

Ethan James

I've seen her over a year ago shes about 40 bit of a pot belly and she's Irani or Iraqi not Indian or Pakistani. Considers herself a player and we had sex 1hr nothing special and did nothing for me.

Offline Cesc187

Fair enough, il stick with the guys who know best. Will expand my options today again