Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Unfortunate find Bb?!  (Read 1537 times)

Offline Jackjones2012

Has anyone found themselves in a situation where they don’t know the girl did bareback.
And found out the hard way (ie physical signs

Offline theoldmaggot

What do you mean buddy?

Did you do BB and and now showing signs of symptoms?

Offline Jackjones2012

No went with a girl, and my condom seemed to have cum on the outside. May of been hers I suppose but just started to think maybe somewhere was their shortly before...

Roadster

Have you EVER fucked ANYBODY bareback?

Almost everyone has.  WG's are no different from .. y'know ... people.

Assume every hooker, (in fact assume every sex partner), is a barebacker and carring an infection, (until proved otherwise), and go from there.

:drinks:

Offline simonargos

Something that always bothers me, and I bet i'm not alone in this

No way would I have unprotected vaginal sex with a working girl, and feel horrified when i see it offered. Yet i'm still happy have oral both ways with no protection, what's the difference ? The dicks that have been in there earlier in day / week / month could have any number of infections / desease. In my experience most working girls offer oral without protection, its almost the norm.

Gonna change my ways

Offline Madone1

Offline Jackjones2012

A link? I’m confused sorry.....

Offline theoldmaggot

A link? I’m confused sorry.....

He most likely asking for the link to the WG you seen regarding seeing cum on the condom that you are having doubts about.

Roadster

HIV is much less likely with oral sex than vaginal sex.  The advice I got, (some years ago), was that oral sex without a condom was safer than anal sex with one, w.r.t. HIV.

Other STI's are just as infectious via oral, but usually (though not always) more treatable and less life threatening.

Just like investing.  Understand the risk/reward balance. Proceed accordingly.

Enjoy.  :drinks:

Offline Madone1

He most likely asking for the link to the WG you seen regarding seeing cum on the condom that you are having doubts about.

Spot on if she is a barebacker then you should put a link up to help warn other punters about a possible dangerous punt. Keep everyone safe guys and girls.

Offline Bodders

Spot on if she is a barebacker then you should put a link up to help warn other punters about a possible dangerous punt. Keep everyone safe guys and girls.
So you out a girl as a batebacker potentially ruining her business because a punter thinks he saw cum on the outside of a condom, which could’ve been anything. That’s a bit harsh.

Offline Madone1

So you out a girl as a batebacker potentially ruining her business because a punter thinks he saw cum on the outside of a condom, which could’ve been anything. That’s a bit harsh.

Ok fair enough. then if the op is still concerned he should get himself to the gum clinic.

Offline hairymonster

TBH if you saw white discharge, it could be mucus. Gross as it is, a vagina pushes some out at certain times of the month (ovulation).

Obviously, it could also be spunk, without being there, with a gyno kit. We will never know. Also slightly gross, most women will discharge the offending spunk pretty quickly, regardless how far up you get it. The vagina is self cleaning, it pushes most stuff out. So there wouldnt be much left up there from a previous client, if she was up and about prior to your meet.

Offline oldmanking

Some women's own natural sex discharge can also be milky looking; or like thick cream; in my own experience. Tbh that always puts me off any woman I've been with, for free or paid. 

I'd still get yourself a health visit booked, but don't panic too much.  :cool:

Offline alibirmingham

I get what your saying as bad press so to speak can ruin her business, however if the OP is simply asking if the WG he saw (and posts a link of the WG) is a known Barebacker or not surely this should be within reason.

There are so many wg’s on aw etc who have previously advertised BB only to take it off due to the backlash but still offer it to punters who ask etc. If new to the punting scene or unfamiliar with the WG and her history then asking for advice on the forum would be deemed acceptable right? As long as it’s not a direct accusation or even implied unless the WG has a known and confirmed history as a BareBacker it can only serve to strengthen her reputation surely.

If I was in the OP’s shoes I would post up the link to the WG but only to ask if she is a known bb offerer present or past and make an informed decision afterwards.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 05:48:54 pm by alibirmingham »

Offline Bodders

I get what your saying as bad press so to speak can ruin her business, however if the OP is simply asking if the WG he saw (and posts a link of the WG) is a known Barebacker or not surely this should be within reason.

There are so many wg’s on aw etc who have previously advertised BB only to take it off due to the backlash but still offer it to punters who ask etc. If new to the punting scene or unfamiliar with the WG and her history then asking for advice on the forum would be deemed acceptable right? As long as it’s not a direct accusation or even implied unless the WG has a known and confirmed history as a BareBacker it can only serve to strengthen her reputation surely.

If I was in the OP’s shoes I would post up the link to the WG but only to ask if she is a known bb offerer present or past and make an informed decision afterwards.
Damage will be done even if the question is asked. I think there should be more evidence than something which is easily explained as others have done. There was no suggestion she offered bareback on the booking either.

Offline alibirmingham

Damage will be done even if the question is asked. I think there should be more evidence than something which is easily explained as others have done. There was no suggestion she offered bareback on the booking either.

Personally I would think by mentioning the WG in question would only do damage if it’s reported back that she does do Bb. If she doesn’t and other members confirm that it would be a credit to her and possibly increase her business. Let’s not forgot this forum is for punters to share and discuss information so if a WG is suspected of offering bb then isn’t it better for other punters to know this to help protect the punter community. As I said in my earlier post many wg’s who offer bb no longer advertise it but do still offer it And regular more seasoned members of this forum can point them out.

As far as evidence goes if the op had evidence of bb then it would be more of an accusation then a question as evidence of the deed already exists. From what I can tell from the op’s posts so far is that they are unsure and just asking a question. The substance can be explained away under the assumption she doesn’t offer bb and at present it’s just that, an assumption. But it’s a whole new ball game if she is a confirned bb WG and it that case it’s much harder to explain away the substance.

However after all is said and done hard just my view and opinion and it ultimately lies with the op if they want to name the WG. 

:hi: