Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Jasmine Thai- Paddington  (Read 832 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7398258) (7 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Stud01

External Link/Members Only

Ok, so my punting hiatus ended earlier this week. My first punt in over a year since I saw Tilly at Maxes. I have deliberated back and forth on occasions during this period with other providers but nothing ever materialised. My review may sound a little weird.

Date- earlier this week

Location- incall, 5 min or so walk from Paddington station. Apartment in a block of flats which was clean and fit for purpose.

Cost- £150 for an hour

Girl- a really pretty lady with pictures providing a fair representation. Not great tattoos which really were not necessary on top of her tits, a tattoo on the back of her shoulder. I think she may have one near one of her ankles if I’m not mistaken. Possibly could be wrong here.

Services- provided everything requested so no complaints. Hygiene was on point with assisted shower provided. Communication was not exactly the best, soft spoken but can speak beginners english. Constantly smiling and seemed a cheerful lady.

Details- dropped her a message for availability early evening and got a response within 5 minutes. Arranged to see her in the next hour and was on my way. All communication via text. Not 100% sure if I was messaging Jasmine or her mama san. On arrival, she opened the door, lead me to bedroom. I gave her the funds and she lead me into the bathroom. Gave me a toothbrush, mouthwash and joined me in the shower. Hygiene all on point.

Back into bedroom naked, plenty of kissing and happy to use tongues. I spent a bit of time going down on her, she was very clean and wet but I don’t believe she came unfortunately. A bummer really. Condom on, plenty of kisses to each other and on my body, lubed her up and happily took anal. She was tight so I didn’t last long. Round 1 completed. A massage between the rounds before a blowjob, not the best but enough to finally get going, on with condom for vaginal sex. Various positions attempted which was available and finished off inside her. Round 2 completed.

2nd shower, change back into my clothes, exchanged pleasantries and was on my way.

Conclusion- in isolation, a very good punt with a pretty girl open to services. A few day on, I am still feeling a little low to be honest. She did nothing wrong at all but me breaking my punting duck after a year, I’m starting to feel like this world is not for me at this point in time. I was not ultimately excited with the punt or the loveless sex. Whether this feeling changes or not, only time will tell.

She still receives a positive overall because of her efforts and the lack of enthusiasm is more to do with me than her..

« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 10:57:45 pm by Stud01 »