Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best Area In London?  (Read 1888 times)

Rj92

Hi guys,

I mainly live in Enfield and sometimes stay in Ruislip with some family but both of those areas are pretty dead.

What are the best areas in either Central, North or West London to go for a punt? Im not neccessarily saying who is the best girl, but what area will i get the most choice of good working girls?

Thanks!

Online Bassman

Depends on what you’re after. There are WG’s in Enfield. But they aren’t great looking. Jump on a train and head into central/west end and the choice is bigger. It’s not hard and doesn’t take long to get in. If you want more local, and drive then options increase as you go down the A10 and green lanes basically. Wood Green/Tottenham etc Woodford isn’t bad.

YidArmy

Depends on what you’re after. There are WG’s in Enfield. But they aren’t great looking. Jump on a train and head into central/west end and the choice is bigger. It’s not hard and doesn’t take long to get in. If you want more local, and drive then options increase as you go down the A10 and green lanes basically. Wood Green/Tottenham etc Woodford isn’t bad.

I don't know what happened to Enfield it used to be a good area to punt in. Fucking crap now though.

Online Bassman

I don't know what happened to Enfield it used to be a good area to punt in. Fucking crap now though.
So I’ve heard! My mate tells me this often. There’s one place still active from back In the day he tells me. But it’s not got the quality it used to have.

I can only imagine it’s too far out of central maybe. Too expensive? But then prices in/closer to the city have got to be way higher!

Offline magnumchris

From Ruislip, if you have a car, Bath Road/Heathrow for the girls in the cheap chain hotels, Greenford (not near the tube unf) for the Romanians and Harrow are all within 30 mins.

mrhappypants

OP, I feel for you but really there is no answer for this.  You’d find yourself travelling even if you rented a flat in Chelsea Cloisters.  I live in central London.  My local strategy allows me to punt regularly without investing too much time but I still keep a hotlist of 40 just to ensure I always have an option. 

Offline Yankee21

Stay North of the river, South is a desert in comparison

FlyingBreadMan

Barking, Walthamstow, canary wharf, shoreditch, barbican, old street... These all were regular east ward punting grounds for me...now mostly transient girls pass through...no "nests"...

Kensington has quite a good bit of premium talent.

Offline PilotMan

If you took Bank station as a central point, there's plenty of options within a 15 minute train journey in every direction. You should still have a Plan B and C as back-up though.