Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New girl in weston  (Read 1289 times)

Offline insignia

Sorry cant do links on phone. Noticed on gumtree a new massage option in weston , a lady going by name of Lucky.
I fired off a text and got reply in few mins saying £50 for full service. I made a booking but 10 mins later i got called out to work. I text to offer heartfelt apologies which she was fine with. In now away for 5 days but looking to TOFFT as soon as back

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
So you are reviewing a girl that you didn’t meet?
And we don’t know who she is?
Yet it’s positive?

Offline insignia

Apolgies its not a revue its a bit of what i consider usefull info. It was writtennin a rush while i had 2 mins to myself, but thankyou for moving it to relevent section

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Apolgies its not a revue its a bit of what i consider usefull info. It was writtennin a rush while i had 2 mins to myself, but thankyou for moving it to relevent section

I appreciate the contribution matey thank you, I’m just making sure it’s all correct and in the right place  :drinks:

Offline lewis666

2 ads for Lucky

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only
Bottom link quotes ‘Bogdan’ as the ad owner name so as my Thai isn’t up to much I’m hoping someone can confirm your not meeting a fella maybe or the translation in Thai? as I wouldn’t want to be that lucky  ;)