Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Frequency? Punting Funding? Excuses?  (Read 2288 times)

Offline j4ckw1ll5

So recently I've been finding myself drooling towards my next punt, it's become bloody addictive and when I start to add up how much I've spent on punting I feel like a wasted lots of cash that could have been spent on something more lasting. However it doesn't stop me from doing it!  :dash:

So wondering how often you South West guys see a WG?
Where you get the money to fund this hobby/habbit?
What excuses you use with the other half to be able to account for your time punting?

I'll start us off...
Frequency: Once a month when the other half is on her period.
Punting Funding: Buy and sell a few bits n bobs on ebay, ideally cash on collection, if PayPal I pull money out into a private bank account I have set up.
Excuses: Simple for me, my job affords me to visit various customers in my day so can easily create a false appointment or two that buys me an hour or so. Plus occasional training with work that gives me a night away in a hotel.

Offline Aces21

So recently I've been finding myself drooling towards my next punt, it's become bloody addictive and when I start to add up how much I've spent on punting I feel like a wasted lots of cash that could have been spent on something more lasting. However it doesn't stop me from doing it!  :dash:

So wondering how often you South West guys see a WG?
Where you get the money to fund this hobby/habbit?
What excuses you use with the other half to be able to account for your time punting?

I'll start us off...
Frequency: Once a month when the other half is on her period.
Punting Funding: Buy and sell a few bits n bobs on ebay, ideally cash on collection, if PayPal I pull money out into a private bank account I have set up.
Excuses: Simple for me, my job affords me to visit various customers in my day so can easily create a false appointment or two that buys me an hour or so. Plus occasional training with work that gives me a night away in a hotel.

Different?
Frequency: Twice a week (normally) or when the mood takes me.
Punting Funding: Disposable income/Play tokens.
Excuses: Non. Single, better than having a mediocre relationship (the cost is the same for dating/etc etc) No messy break up settlement if i should be found out.  :D :thumbsup:

andersen2323

(In)Frequency --I'm a super cautious punter - once a year
Funding -- squirrel away tenners in weeks/months leading up to punt
Excuses -- only punt when Mrs is away on 2/3 day break - mainly, so I can wash my clothes but also it's easier to lie about diary over the phone rather than face-to-face.

Offline GoodIdea

Used to be once a month now just once every 3
Money no issue
No need for excuses.

Offline chrispuckey

Once or twice a week depending
No partner or wife so no issue
Looking to cut back as I am getting a bit fed up with the same old same old could do with some fresh meat in the South Devon area

Offline houseboot

Excuses?  No need, single (divorced).

However, few of us would want our family and friends to know about this hobby of ours so there is always a need to "cover tracks" and be careful in discussions with them.

Funding? I don't smoke and drink little. I don't have any other expensive hobbies, e.g. golf or following a football team. I don't "follow the sun", flying to far off places, and am content with visiting counties like Devon, Dorset etc. So my available budget is adequate.

Frequency? More than most, less than some.

Offline Herts_Outcaller

Frequency - as frequent as the funding allows, but sometimes I go for quality rather than quantity, and its generally around twice a month

Funding - after payday, any spare money I don't need for that month's expenses gets split into two. Half goes to savings, the other half is spent on servicing the UKP community with the finest reviews

excuses - Usually punt on a midweek day-off, so Mrs will be at work. Other times I'm "working late" , "visiting friends / relatives" "at the gym". Really don't have much trouble or questions here.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 11:59:55 pm by Herts_Outcaller »

Offline myothernameis

Frequency: All depends on whether I have any money to punt with, and maybe punt twice a year

Punting Funding: I work out all expenditure costs on excell, and then have an idea, that on such date, I have money to punt

Excuses: No excuses needed, just need a day of work, and head to town

Offline Terenas

Frequency: Once or twice a month at the moment but used to be more and may well be more again in the future

Punting Funding: Money not an issue

Excuses: No excuses needed as I'm single

Offline Scootersx

Funnily enough, I made a similar comment on a previous thread, for me nowadays,money no problem,getting out no problem,just got to an age where,although I look at service providers,just really can't be bothered. Wish I could turn the clock back,and had the internet many years ago,when I could be arsed,would have had a field day.  :timeout:

Offline Aces21

To be honest, even with the disposable income, it is a case of I can't be bothered to travel any distance for an average service. Tend to stay with those who do provide quality. Or go on recommendations on here.

Offline TheMuffman1985

Wife out of town.  Disposable income. And free time.  Job done

Offline notcalledchris

Every month or so. Funded from normal earnings.  Excuse of work.

Offline Waterhouse

Every month or so. Funded from normal earnings.  Excuse of work.
Ditto. Although excuses are usually either a late work meeting or meeting a mate after work.

Offline time_to_play

Frequency: Once or twice every 6 months
e

Punting Funding: Money not an issue

Excuses: single, just a bit of no hassle fun where I know the outcum 😂

Stevensmiles

Don’t feel the need to tell anyone Why, what for and every which way but loose.  :drinks:

Offline workinallweek

Frequency: Once  a month but a long punt

Punting Funding: few quid a week in the drawer

Excuses: No excuses needed
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bdyno

Frequency:  Once or twice a month, depending on my/their availability and my urge for entertainment
Funding:  Spare cash, money not really an issue with the amount I punt.
Excuse:  Don't live with girlfriend, but usually tell her I've got a skittles/pool/snooker match to avoid SMS interruption.  For me it's mainly some additional entertainment and a desire for some variety combined with the honesty of what you're after - evens girls from the likes of fabs & tinder often shy away from taken guys or expect some form of date beforehand, which can potentially cost more than an hours punt depending how much work is needed.

Offline dog999

Frequency, used to be weekly but after years of punting it's now every few months!.
Funding, I have good cash flow and plenty of cash based customers, ideal!.
Excuses, best of all is this time of year. If you are married or have a partner Christmas shopping on your own is a good excuse. Make sure you allow plenty of time and it's a sure winner!. :hi:

Offline thewhittler69

Frequency: Once a month ideally but sometimes every 2 months depending on what else I have to spend my money on  :(
Punting funding: Disposable income
Excuses: None needed, do this instead  :thumbsup:

Offline Jerrycans

Frequency. Depends on how flush I am or how busy I am.
Funding. Cash jobs. Junk I’ve sold.
Excuses. Self employed, so depends what I’ve got booked in or can slip off to get parts. Or if I need to travel to pick eBay purchases up!

Offline Cupid Stuntz

4-5 times a month.
Self employed = back pocket £s.
Single so no excuses required.

fatmonkey85

I use to see someone at least once a week more 2 to 3 on average. Loads of fun but costs and bundle and i dont work anymore

fatmonkey85

lol im dyslexic os it take me a while to read stuff

funding used to earn loads but im broke now
used to be 2 or 3 per week then down to once an month and now i have pretty much given up
excuses?? dont need any but i do suffer from depression and there is nothing like having sex with a beautiful woman to lift the mood and working girls have pretty much kept me alive for the last decade?

Offline insignia

rarely get a day off so limited im single so no need for excuse trouble is the town where i live is dire and no-one answers the phone or anything. I also cant plan ahead as i could be anywhere in Europe in 48 hours. I really cant be assed to drive to Bristol after a 14 hour day. Money is no object

Offline Not_today

For me. It used to be once a week but then I totted up the amount I was spending and realised that there are other things in life to spend money on. Met quite a few girls on tinder and pof so haven't lacked sez which is nice. I'd say I'm Going about once  every 2 months now.

Offline PunterSthompson

I used to meet people a couple of times a month, but over the past few years it’s been getting tricky. Mainly from a funding point of view. I’m ok for money but I find it hard to explain to the wifey where £70 has gone when I have nothing to show for it apart from some empty balls.
Any tips from you lot would be great.
I did try squirrelling away a tenner here and there but it always gets discovered.