Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alicia at Weymouth Oriental Massage (with happy ending)  (Read 3391 times)

69shane

Bear with me this my first time  :D in Weymouth on hoilday  looking around but I didn't find any think so look on gumtree and found Chinese massage 

Book in for one hour with happy ending  cost £120 + SEX
she is very good and everything  but her old man open the door lol didn't see that coming at all start off with massage was good lasted about 15min then started to sucking me off was about 7 out of 10  but I did pop in her mouth then start with full sex ( covered) she was very tight for her age anyway pop again lasted about 20 mins  :yahoo wait about 5 min then start with a sloppy blow job to end it overall not bad

I put her link below

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 06:04:07 pm by 69shane »

Offline MajorPayne

How old is she? What did she look like?

So was it £50 for an hour's massage and £70 extr a for sex?

Offline Redhead

Sounds like She puts the effort in , Think I'd find it hard doing full service with the old fella in the place

Online DevilD

OP, you've been here for over a year....first post, first review. Not really fair on the rest of the community is it? It's a give and take site - we all give, (supposedly) and we all take and benefit......not just read and read...and take? Stir your stumps   :thumbsdown:

Offline houseboot

OP, you've been here for over a year....first post, first review. Not really fair on the rest of the community is it? It's a give and take site - we all give, (supposedly) and we all take and benefit......not just read and read...and take? Stir your stumps   :thumbsdown:

Overreacting again.

Did you not see this DevilD?

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=209007.msg2135461#msg2135461
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 08:23:07 pm by houseboot »

69shane

Offline southcoastpunter

Was it this lady?   Shanghai Scarlett   External Link/Members Only.

Some similarities between your experience and mine  (apart from maybe her age) - including an old chinese guy letting you in. If so, I also did a review of her a couple of months ago.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 11:47:49 pm by southcoastpunter »

69shane

Could not say for certain possibly looks similar but the age is different might be her daughter and mum business :drinks:

Offline houseboot

Could not say for certain possibly looks similar but the age is different might be her daughter and mum business :drinks:

Review here which describes the location:-

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=195778.msg2027728#msg2027728

The Gumtree advert states "Alicia" and the AW (Shanghai Scarlet) one "Alice U" so almost certainly the same BUT, as we all know, Chinese shops and flats tend to rotate the girls so the "Alicia/Alice U" someone sees this week could be gone next week.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 09:04:04 am by houseboot »

Offline anon1989

It's this type of behaviour that really annoys me on this site  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline houseboot

It's this type of behaviour that really annoys me on this site  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

You probably can't read the link I posted earlier in this thread (it's in "Off-Topic") but "Admin" did address that type of behaviour and posted in July:-

"Here's another one who's lost it:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=27067

He's attacking members even one for posting proper negative review."

Unfortunately DevilD doesn't appear to have read it.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 02:51:34 pm by houseboot »

Offline Mij

Don’t be such a wanker. You can’t talk! You were a member for 6 months before posting anything informative, and a year before your first review....of which there only 7 in the 3.5 years you’ve been a member...

Offline Vida15

Seen her twice, she changed location from near said barber shop to closer to the town centre. Also encountered ‘dad’ as I left. A bit offputting. Anyway decent enough massage and BJ/ sex. 6.5/10

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Review here which describes the location:-

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=195778.msg2027728#msg2027728

The Gumtree advert states "Alicia" and the AW (Shanghai Scarlet) one "Alice U" so almost certainly the same BUT, as we all know, Chinese shops and flats tend to rotate the girls so the "Alicia/Alice U" someone sees this week could be gone next week.

As wooder1970 remarked the "Alice U" profile is uncannily similar to the "Princess of O" one. Especially the photo layout and poses. Must belong to the same gang / mob / syndicate? The 2 Girls could easily be the same person too  :unknown:?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only