Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai massage suggestions  (Read 8889 times)

Offline Stevo_1995

New to this but have been a sucker for a Thai massage for the last year or so. Have visited several in Bristol (info below) - looking for new options or info on any I've already been to where I might have missed out!!

A touch of Thailand (Patty) - house in kingswood, owner is an older Thai woman who doesn't usually massage any more. High turn around of girls, some offer hr others don't. Never had more than that  in there.

Thai orchid spa - shop in kingswood. Usually a plump middle aged woman called Mya who does offer a skilled handjob but nothing very intimate about it. The first 50 mins there's no teasing mainly just painfully manipulating joints and walking on you.

Navarat - works from home in totterdown, quite attractive and ovely lady and a very sensual massage, never been offered anything more though!?

Pink lotus - works from shop in staple hill, called Suzy nice figure and good massage but no hr available.

Hanham Thai massage - two girls that used to work at pattys. Fairly good massage but again no hr available. 

Superior Thai massage - older lady in shirehmapton. Very good hr available, she makes it very clear by asking at the start and getting on with it quite early.

That's as far as my experiences goes, anybody have some good info for me?

Offline bastogne

Can't remember her name but a quick Bristol search on gumtree and you will find her , she is a Thai older lady slim reasonably attractive good massage and plenty of tease

Ad is in downend

avalon123

External Link/Members Only

You could try Katt123 search AW for her profile, she is more about full service but does do a fairly reasonable sensual massage. Unless you are after a full blown Thai massage it might be worth a call.

Offline Stevo_1995

Did the lady in downend offer extras? I've read in a different feed on here that only massage is available and she ignores people asking for anything more

Offline houseboot

New to this but have been a sucker for a Thai massage for the last year or so. Have visited several in Bristol (info below) - looking for new options or info on any I've already been to where I might have missed out!!

A touch of Thailand (Patty) - house in kingswood, owner is an older Thai woman who doesn't usually massage any more. High turn around of girls, some offer hr others don't. Never had more than that  in there.

Thai orchid spa - shop in kingswood. Usually a plump middle aged woman called Mya who does offer a skilled handjob but nothing very intimate about it. The first 50 mins there's no teasing mainly just painfully manipulating joints and walking on you.

Navarat - works from home in totterdown, quite attractive and ovely lady and a very sensual massage, never been offered anything more though!?

Pink lotus - works from shop in staple hill, called Suzy nice figure and good massage but no hr available.

Hanham Thai massage - two girls that used to work at pattys. Fairly good massage but again no hr available. 

Superior Thai massage - older lady in shirehmapton. Very good hr available, she makes it very clear by asking at the start and getting on with it quite early.

That's as far as my experiences goes, anybody have some good info for me?

Both Amy (Superior Thai) and Patti originally worked at Orchid Thai Spa (2 - 3 years ago)

I haven't been to Patti's since January. I saw 1 good and 3 average ladies there.

Amy was good but she continually answered texts and calls which was annoying so never went back.

I had good 4 hand with Nunni and Joy (Hanham Thai) BUT seemed legit. I mentioned Patti's but they didn't tell me that they'd worked there.

Kett is young and slim and used to work at Downend (now Emmersons Green). Non descript massage and legit.

Mint is now at Downend. Older and, although not chubby, I wouldn't call slim. Excellent massage. Unlikely to offer more and is scathing about the ladies who offer HE.

Offline Stevo_1995

Thanks for info. I've seen one of kett and mint before, can't remember which but it was in downend last year. Seemed very legit. I like pink lotus (staple hill) and navarat but no hand relief available at either which is a shame. Pattys and superior thai massage no thrill for me although happy ending is available. Hopefully a new oriental option arises soon

Offline Tdom

Hi, not Thai I know,  it have you thought of the new Chinese massage near Clifton.

Can’t link as on phone, but just search gumtree for Chinese massage.

States “not a sexual service” on the advert and is placed around the premises - including the massage room,  but I was asked if I wanted extras as soon as she laid her hands on my shoulders!!

Massage not as good as the Thai ladies, but was a nice drawn out HR session...

Will try to post link later.

Offline Stevo_1995

Sounds good what was the lady like and how much was the cost?

Offline houseboot

Hi, not Thai I know,  it have you thought of the new Chinese massage near Clifton.

States “not a sexual service” on the advert and is placed around the premises - including the massage room,  but I was asked if I wanted extras as soon as she laid her hands on my shoulders!!

Please see Gumtree rules:-

particularly

"No 4 Keep it clean. We don’t allow adult or sexual services. If you have qualifications, mention them"

This means adverts have to appear to be legitimate (even if the services you eventually receive are not).

It is also why service providers are reluctant to discuss their services by phone or text in case it's Gumtree checking up on them.

Offline Kpatel1992

How much were the extras? What were the ladies like- old and fat or thin and
No tits?

Thanks

Offline bastogne

Sorry but Mint legit  , her hands were everywhere within minutes

Go see her Steve only £35 an hour plus the norm £20 extra

Offline houseboot

Sorry but Mint legit  , her hands were everywhere within minutes

Go see her Steve only £35 an hour plus the norm £20 extra

Confusing report.

"legit" and "plus the norm £20 extra" don't fit together.

Offline bastogne

Offline bastogne

I've seen kett once and that was def legit

Offline bastogne

Going by mints location I am mixing her up with Amy I have sent mint

Sorry for the confusion guys

Offline houseboot

Going by mints location I am mixing her up with Amy I have sent mint

Sorry for the confusion guys

Just to clarify further, bastogne went here:-

Phatchanee is operating from the same property that Amy used to work from (I've just made a booking so I'm now 100% certain of that).

When Phatchanee first started advertising her advert included "Jenny" who had a separate phone number which was the one Amy used to use.

Offline Stevo_1995

Phatchanee is operating from the same property that Amy used to work from (I've just made a booking so I'm now 100% certain of that).

When Phatchanee first started advertising her advert included "Jenny" who had a separate phone number which was the one Amy used to use.

Let us know how this visit goes. Seems like a new option that I haven’t seen. Mint and kett both legit

Offline houseboot

Let us know how this visit goes. Seems like a new option that I haven’t seen. Mint and kett both legit

It went well (report later) but you've already been there, i.e. Superior Thai, the last one on you OP.

Offline houseboot

Phatchanee, although using different name and number, is Amy (report to follow)

Offline j4ckw1ll5

Mint is 100% massage & no extras - unusual for a Thai independent trying to make a living here.
Amy (superia) is older but does HE - I’ve reviewed on here previously.

Offline houseboot

I have now seen Navarat.

As per OP's comments, pleasant lady, enjoyable massage.

Although I was not expecting a HE (all reports suggest she is legit, which from my experience she is), nevertheless, I was disappointed as the massage was not as sensual as I anticipated from the reports i've read here and elsewhere.

So I'm unlikely to return.

Has anyone seen Cherry (Victoria Park)?

zigzag678

The 2 girls in Hanham Nunni and Joy are probably the most attractive of the Thai massage ladies in Bristol. I have seen them both good massage but never asked or been offered more. Did anybody see either of them when they worked at Pattys? Pattys seemed much more open about extras so it may be likely that they were offering happy endings when they worked there.

Offline houseboot

The 2 girls in Hanham Nunni and Joy are probably the most attractive of the Thai massage ladies in Bristol. I have seen them both good massage but never asked or been offered more. Did anybody see either of them when they worked at Pattys? Pattys seemed much more open about extras so it may be likely that they were offering happy endings when they worked there.

I've seen them 3 times and no sign of anything other than massage. Two friends have seen them too and their experience was the same.

I mentioned that I'd been to Patti's and that got no response from them.

Offline houseboot

Offline KC66

I have now seen Navarat.

As per OP's comments, pleasant lady, enjoyable massage.

Although I was not expecting a HE (all reports suggest she is legit, which from my experience she is), nevertheless, I was disappointed as the massage was not as sensual as I anticipated from the reports i've read here and elsewhere.

So I'm unlikely to return.

Has anyone seen Cherry (Victoria Park)?

I have seen Cherry, good massage but all legit. Despite a boner waving in the air when massaging tops of my thighs whilst laid on my back no hint of a hj. No credit card swipes or accidental touches and she covered my manhood as soon as I turned onto my back with a flannel. It didn’t conceal very well so maybe she likes to see! I guess return visits may loosen her resolve but equally may not!

Offline houseboot

I have seen Cherry, good massage but all legit. Despite a boner waving in the air when massaging tops of my thighs whilst laid on my back no hint of a hj. No credit card swipes or accidental touches and she covered my manhood as soon as I turned onto my back with a flannel. It didn’t conceal very well so maybe she likes to see! I guess return visits may loosen her resolve but equally may not!

Also

same place, probably same lady.

Offline tq85

Someone needs to open a proper soapy massage place somewhere, they'd make a fortune.........unless there is already one somewhere?